M210 RTK - DJI Failure to Produce Reliable Product
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AILLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571594 ft
United States

I’ve had it!  I’m not one to post rants but I’ve lost all faith in the M210 RTK and ancillary equipment.

After charging my TB50s and 55s last night to perform the new firmware upgrade, matched pairs no longer display the same voltages and percent charged in DJI GO or Pilot?  I initially noticed something odd when I plugged the batteries in my charger tower, paired batteries didn’t want to charge in matched sets but would randomly charge with an unmatched battery?  I had to physically remove other batteries in order to get the match sets to charge together?  All my sets are labeled according to their mate so there’s no confusion.  I’ve literally barely used these batteries and bird. Have less than dozen charges cycles.  With the DJI BATTERY BUG, constant gimbal errors, no SD card errors, wandering Z30 and XT issues to include controller errors, multiple restarts to get things synced . I’m at my witt’s end with the M210 RTK! It’s been nothing but constant headaches since day one and has cost me job losses due to not living up to the performance hype.  I trust my P4 much more than the 30k I have invested into the m210 RTK and system.  Honestly, I’ve grounded the M210 because it’s just untrustworthy and a pain in the butt in the field and have been only flying jobs my P4 can perform.  What a HUDGE waste of money and disappointment.  How do I go about pushing for a full refund? All the equipment is new and has little to no time and is still under warranty.  
2018-12-20
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

You won’t be the first not 100% satisfied pro-UAV user on this forum. Welcome
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules