SD card that comes with Mavic 2 Pro
4252 4 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Can someone tell me what SD card comes with the Mavic 2 Pro? I got mine and I'm almost certain I got a Lexar 16GB 633x card (I'm kinda uncertain because I thew it into my camera bag with other SD cards but i'm pretting sure that's the one that came with mavic).  I notice under the menu for SD card it comes up with a message that says SD card SLOW.  Is this really the case? did DJI ship a 16gb card with this mavic that is too slow?  Can someone confirm please.  Thank you
2018-12-20
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI doesn't normally ship memory cards with new drones these days. They sometimes throw in a memory card as a free bonus though.

If you have a U1 memory card, it's going to be too slow for shooting 4K video. See this article for more details on a memory card that'll fit your needs.
2018-12-20
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

msinger Posted at 12-20 12:38
DJI doesn't normally ship memory cards with new drones these days. They sometimes throw in a memory card as a free bonus though.

If you have a U1 memory card, it's going to be too slow for shooting 4K video. See this article for more details on a memory card that'll fit your needs.

ok, I know I got a 16gb 633x with the original Mavic I had, maybe you are right, maybe I didn't even get one with this new M2 and the card with from the original M1.  thanks
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Acidsnow. Thank you for raising this concern with us today. I have checked the DJI Mavic 2 Pro in the box and I am sorry to say that there is no SD Card included in the package when you purchase a DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will be posting a link and the lists of items included on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro package. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... w_bar&vid=45291

2018-12-20
Use props
Mjbegley
lvl.1
United States

I ordered the Mavic Air Fly More Combo. The combo included a Scandisk Ultra 64GB SD card and I am getting the same Slow SD card message. I took my Scandisk Extreme 32GB SD card out of my GoPro and placed it in my Mavic Air and it works fine.
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules