Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verify Email? Security Reminder?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

I've searched on here for information about verifying your email address and the Security Reminder popup that appears every time I post a reply to someone's thread or replies.

So, here are my questions:

1. Where do I verify my email address? I can't find that link on my homepage and associated settings so where is that important function found?

2. Why is this security popup occurring and can someone link the thread on here that covers this and why it occurs?

2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about this concern. May we have the screenshot of this message? Have you tried to use a different browser?  Have you tried to log-out and log-in back your account? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-21
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-21 14:08
Hi, we're sorry about this concern. May we have the screenshot of this message? Have you tried to use a different browser?  Have you tried to log-out and log-in back your account? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Tony,

Thanks for asking. I was unable to capture a screenshot but it happens so fast that I can't get it in time.

I also don't know if my email address has been verified because it never asked me to do that nor can I find the option in my account settings where it allows me to do that.

I'll keep trying to capture a screenshot in the meantime.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Joszhe Tosa Posted at 12-21 16:56
Tony,

Thanks for asking. I was unable to capture a screenshot but it happens so fast that I can't get it in time.

Hi, we may need this notification for us to forward the concern to our team for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-12-24
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-24 12:49
Hi, we may need this notification for us to forward the concern to our team for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Very well and thanks for following up Tony. I'll keep trying to capture the popup.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Joszhe Tosa Posted at 12-24 13:57
Very well and thanks for following up Tony. I'll keep trying to capture the popup.

You're most welcome. Please let us know once you manage to provide the screenshot.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules