624 2 2018-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger1118
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366965 ft
United States

Conducted first flight with the M2E.   
The DJI Pilot app, using Crystal Sky display, is not report the distance of remote to drone,  The display is locked on D: 999ft. and the remote display shows “ –” for D.    Also note that it’s not recognizing the MicroSD that’s been installed.

I’m also curious as to what the expected precision of the RTH function is?   My M2E registers the “Home Point”,  but when initiating RTH, it lands 2~4 meters from the high-contrast landing pad it launched from.    The GPS signal is strong (18 satellites), bright daylight, no wind and with no interference sources nearby.

~R

M2E -bug pic.jpg
2018-12-20
Use props
SimonID
lvl.4
Germany

I can't say anything about the CrystalSky as I do not own one sadly but the return-to-home function was extremely precise when I tried it. Missed the spot by less than half a meter.
What I wonder is if some of the graphics you see on the Crystalsky are only available on this device. I did not notice anything like the distance reading on your image on the Pilot App for Android.

2018-12-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I would be not surprised with some kind of bugs on crystalsky + M2E especially when we know how slow updates are coming to Crystalsky displays.
2018-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules