Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D. Brent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has the Phantom 4 Pro (plus) and a Mavic Pro 2. If yes, how do you use them?

For exmaple, have you noticed a definitive difference in quality in video? thereffore making you P4P redudant?
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, D.Brent. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I suggest you check this link for more information and specs comparison for Mavic 2 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro. https://www.dji.com/products/com ... brandsite&from=nav. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-12-21
Use props
Airport Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didn't get the question? What is redudant?
2018-12-22
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would think that if owned either one of these fine machines, you would not gain much if you had the other.
2019-1-14
Use props
Sam Drucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

The Mavic is a better portable.  Both have fine cameras and many settings and filters to choose from.
2019-1-14
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I have both, the P4Pro is definitely more stable in the wind, and I like the Dcinelike colour profile, the mavic 2 pro takes nicer still pictures, and the dlogm of the m2 pro in 10bit h265 gives a good colour range, the range on P4Pro is better as mine are both CE mode. I have done 11 kilometer flights with the p4pro in countries where it is legal to fly bvlos, but struggled to get 2.5 kilometers with the m2 pro. This wouldnt be a problem with litchi as the drone would be flying autonomously and the only downside is loss of video reception. It really is horses for courses, in low wind conditions the m2pro , challenging conditions I would use the P4pro
2019-1-15
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SPIKE_151 Posted at 1-15 03:08
I have both, the P4Pro is definitely more stable in the wind, and I like the Dcinelike colour profile, the mavic 2 pro takes nicer still pictures, and the dlogm of the m2 pro in 10bit h265 gives a good colour range, the range on P4Pro is better as mine are both CE mode. I have done 11 kilometer flights with the p4pro in countries where it is legal to fly bvlos, but struggled to get 2.5 kilometers with the m2 pro. This wouldnt be a problem with litchi as the drone would be flying autonomously and the only downside is loss of video reception. It really is horses for courses, in low wind conditions the m2pro , challenging conditions I would use the P4pro

I agree. This is how I use mine. Dependant on the wind and speed required.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules