Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Pocket - DJI Mimo - Huawei Mate 20 Pro
3567 10 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Talisa
lvl.1
Germany

Hey folks,

I'm operating my new Osmo Pocket together with a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and I'm facing follwing issue:
Whenever I plug in my phone it starts the Mimo app - cool. But it always starts the tutorials. I need to push the icon top left to start the app itself. I just had a weired chat with DJI support. They are saying that this is due to i'm using an unsupported smartphone. They are kidding, right?

Any idea how to prevent the Mimo app to start with the tutorials all time?

Thx
Talisa  

2018-12-21
Use props
spicemeister
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe this is a thing on all phones as I've seen a lot of people complain about it - currently, as far as I can see from other posts, there's no way to stop the tutorials coming up first. I can't find a way either, hopefully they update the app to get rid of this!
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Sorry for the inconvenience

we will prevent this at next release
2018-12-21
Use props
Doecliff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118202 ft
United States

Same problem here but it won't leave the tutorial screen and go to the main page at all. It works perfectly on my ipad mini but not my android phone. I have an LG phone. Is there a list of approved phones somewhere?
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Doecliff Posted at 12-21 10:13
Same problem here but it won't leave the tutorial screen and go to the main page at all. It works perfectly on my ipad mini but not my android phone. I have an LG phone. Is there a list of approved phones somewhere?

https://www.dji.com/cn/mimo

2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the uneasiness on this situation. The concern has been forwarded to our team and we're currently working on this scenario. Please pay attention to our website if there will be changes or updates. We do appreciate your feedback. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-21
Use props
djiuser_VlHaSMD0VdCk
New

Ireland

Hi, I also have a Mavic Pro platinum and a Huawei mate 20 pro will this phone work OK with the drone? I noticed on the back of the box it says, made for iPhone.
2018-12-23
Use props
fans85291b1d
New
Mexico

I'm experiencing the same problem with my Mavic 2 and my phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro).  How many time would it take to the DJI team to make it work properly?  I'm done with Apple products.
2019-2-19
Use props
fans85291b1d
New
Mexico

I'm experiencing the same problem with my Mavic 2 and my phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro).  How many time would it take to the DJI team to make it work properly?  I'm done with Apple products.
2019-2-19
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

What I am finding with my Huawei phone is that it behaves fine using the base C port with a lead to the Mimo app and not so good with the side port direct connection.
Why there should be any difference I've no idea. There is no visible problem with my side port connector and I'm using a phone-Pocket combined holder to align both so there is no physical movement between phone and Pocket.
While I can get Mimo to work as it should using the base connector it will become difficult to use an external microphone and Mimo together when they release the microphone adaptor.
2019-2-20
Use props
djiuser_PWvLfvvhYULp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315 ft

Dji disable this fuckin tutorial mode! Nobody needs this!
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules