Download 4K files
3192 5 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred Guernsey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142946 ft
Guernsey

Am I correct that you cannot download yet 4K files from the pocket to your iphone (7+).

If so, does anyone know when there will be a fix for this.

Many thanks in advance.

2018-12-21
Use props
tripleburst
lvl.4
United States

Correct, anything older than an iPhone 8 is not supported. You can still download by other means, not just through the app.
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the iOS series mobile device, 4k with 60FPS is not supported to be downloaded directly from the app. 4k,30 FPS is not supported to be downloaded for the iPhone older than iPhone 8. We would recommend downloading the file from SD card for the mean-time. No worries, if there will be an update in regards to this matter, we will inform you right away. We highly appreciated your understanding in regards to these limitations.
2018-12-21
Use props
Scott.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI not fully offering a file type compatibility with iOS is crazy. Yes there are work arounds but being unable to import files into the camera roll is laughable especially as the Pocket is marketted as a ‘on the go’ device
2018-12-21
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

You can use a micro SD card reader to download any video file off the Osmo’s SD card to the camera roll. Just not through the Mimo app.
2018-12-21
Use props
fansc6b79a94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17674 ft
Hong Kong

*Import osmo action video to iphone in dji mimo problem*

Hi! I was unable to download some full length 4k/30 videos to iphone X... I have two videos (22mins or above), which can play the full length in app. However, the app only imported 5:28mins to my iphone for both videos!? Also, the app will quit unexpectedly when the download is nearly finished. I tested with a short length of video (15s), there is no such problem. I have enough memory in iphone. Any reason or solution for this issue?
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules