enterpsise activetrack
12890 43 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RjTerence
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-6-16 14:50
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We perfectly understand that you wanted to use these two features, however, those are not available as of the time being. We've successfully forwarded this concern to our designated department for attention. If there will be an update, we would recommend paying attention to our website. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your understanding.

Wow. Mavic 3 Enterprise Series is out and we got a few new ones as well. But how do i write this.. imagine having complains that the most expensive Version of your Drones has not all features compared to the others and designing a new wonderful new Series  (yes compared to the Mavic 2 Enterprise there are some improvements with the Mavic 3 Enterprise) but still not implementing the functionality like f.e. tracking.
You pay double or even tripple the amount for the same drone with less features.  I agree that you probably dont need those features for every work you do. But why not let the customer decide if they need it or not? I dont see any benefit for not implementing "tracking" for the enterprise models. You could probably ask an Software Engineer on Github to change the software that it will work but that is not the way as it should be. People complained already with the Mavic 2 Enterprise and you still did not learned and added  it at least in the Mavic 3 Enterp. Series. And off Topic also the Sellers should draw attention to it that the expensive Models may lack a feature you really like to have with your Drone.
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_wogaytAYpeJq
New
Flight distance : 487467 ft
Poland

I just purchased a Mavic 3 Enterprise and it's great for mapping and other surveying tasks, but the lack of a simple tracking is a big mistake from the DJI site in my opinion. Would love to use it from time to time and it bothers me a lot that you have to purchase another model just because of the lack of simple software update. Really disappointing.
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_6woapFSBs9nh
New

Philippines

Active Track on Mavic 2 Enterprise please. This is super expensive gadget with less features, it's ridiculous
2023-1-16
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364856 ft
Canada

Im not worried its only been 6 years sinve you sad not.to worry,except no faking active tracking,or any other faking mode when are you faking going to fix this faking isue,when you faling relese mavic 75.
7000$ drone dont have faling active tracling.
FAKING LAME.
1-3 18:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules