Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi all!
My P3A drone is with ESC error, could you provide me with a download link for the FW v1.11.130 here or by private message please

FIX :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3r ... 5%9B%BA%E4%BB%B6.7z

2018-12-21
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

I think the latest P3A firmware version is v1.11.20

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads

2018-12-21
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello, thanks but I do not need the last one, I need the error fix.

I already had it saved and I lost it when I format my pc.

Thank you!

Excuse my English, I speak Portuguese and Spanish
2018-12-21
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

3D Drones Posted at 12-21 10:22
Hello, thanks but I do not need the last one, I need the error fix.

I already had it saved and I lost it when I format my pc.

https://www.todophantom.com/todos-los-firmwares-de-dji-phantom-3/

https://phantompilots.com/threads/esc-status-error-help.122699/

https://forum.dji.com/thread-131237-1-1.html

2018-12-21
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Air/America Posted at 12-21 10:33
https://www.todophantom.com/todos-los-firmwares-de-dji-phantom-3/

https://phantompilots.com/threads/esc-status-error-help.122699/

Thanks!!!

LINK V1.11.30
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi 3D Drones, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We're glad that everything seems to be working now after formatting your PC. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I don't understand the repeated references to FW v 1.11.130.  At first I thought it was a typo, but it was made in the thread title, and also in post #1 and then again in post #3.  It's not a language translation problem because most if not all of the planet uses the common decimal number system.  So it must be that the OP believes there is a FW out there called v 1.11.130.

I've never heard of this 1.11.130 FW version.  
2018-12-21
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-21 15:34
I don't understand the repeated references to FW v 1.11.130.  At first I thought it was a typo, but it was made in the thread title, and also in post #1 and then again in post #3.  It's not a language translation problem because most if not all of the planet uses the common decimal number system.  So it must be that the OP believes there is a FW out there called v 1.11.130.

Hey, thanks for your comment.
I tell you to leave the download link of the version a little higher.
This version as indicated by DJI SUSAN is used to correct the ESC ERROR that occurs in P3P / A when updating to the latest official version that is V01.11.0020.
I had several motherboards accumulated with ESC ERROR and recover them all after trying the 0030 version, I did not believe it until I read it right here in the forum, I do not remember where but I took SUSAN when I confirmed its existence ... Then it was just wait for someone to find it as Air / America achieved in comment # 2

again forgive my English, my languages ​​are Portuguese and Spanish
2018-12-22
Use props
djiuser_Af9F0MALYfnn
lvl.1
Mexico

HI SUSAN, I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY P3 PROFESIONAL, CAN YOU SEND ME THE NEW FIRMWARE v 1.11.30.PLEASE?
2018-12-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

Hi Susan,

I don't have any problems with my P3 Professional.  I don't need anything.  

Enjoy your day.  :-)  
2018-12-22
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-21 15:34

Mark, surely you see that the #1 post is a typo. The version 1.11.30 has been around for over a year or more for the advanced and pro phantom 3 series, for the ESC error after upgrading to 1.11.20. It is not listed officially on the DJI website, but moderators have been giving it out for some time. I downloaded it, but have never had to use it either, but have given it to several people with sucessful results for the ESC error.
2018-12-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 12-28 07:05
Mark, surely you see that the #1 post is a typo. The version 1.11.30 has been around for over a year or more for the advanced and pro phantom 3 series, for the ESC error after upgrading to 1.11.20. It is not listed officially on the DJI website, but moderators have been giving it out for some time. I downloaded it, but have never had to use it either, but have given it to several people with sucessful results for the ESC error.

Ricardo, you're looking at a thread with multiple edits by the OP after quite a few days went by.  

When I see "sucessful" spelled incorrectly in your post, I assume it's a typo.  If I saw it spelled incorrectly 3x in a row in the same thread, I have to assume you did it on purpose, which means you either don't know how to spell the word, or there is some other problem.  

In this case, the OP described FW 1.11.130 in the thread title, and then he did it again in the OP, and then he did it again further into the thread.  And then he let all these apparent errors stand for quite a few days without a correction.  Most of those references were eventually corrected, but not all of them.  

2018-12-28
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 12-28 08:34
Ricardo, you're looking at a thread with multiple edits by the OP after quite a few days went by.  

When I see "sucessful" spelled incorrectly in your post, I assume it's a typo.  If I saw it spelled incorrectly 3x in a row in the same thread, I have to assume you did it on purpose, which means you either don't know how to spell the word, or there is some other problem.  

Mark,
Ok, good catch on my typo. I apparently have offended you, and that was not my intentions. I didn't realize there had been many different edits. I haven't been on in some time and I just responded in haste. I could have chosen my words a bit different. You have been a long time supporter of this forum and your comments are always informative and I'm sure enjoyed by all including myself. I was surprised that the version that was being referred to (whether spelled correctly or not), you hadn't heard of. I know there is no 1.11.130 as I'm sure you do also. Anyway, please accept my apologies for coming across the way I did.
2018-12-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

Hey Ricardo, I wasn't offended at all.  It's all good  
2018-12-30
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

I do not understand why they doubt the .30 version, if the link is published a few comments above, and even the moderators check it.
I know why it is not official or if it is not, I only know that I worked on more than 10 plates since I published this thread and they continue to fly without problems.
I do not see why to question something that works, and that solves problems.
But well, I hope you can take advantage of it, because I take months to find, corroborate, test, test, the version and I affirm 100% that it works.

They forgive my English, I prefer Spanish and Portuguese.
2019-2-28
Use props
mrowden1
New

United States

How do I download the firmware to my drone?
2021-9-25
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Have you got the firmware you want on your computer?

If so follow these instructions.
Be aware that you MUST update all components, DRONE, Remote Controller, BATTERY and get the latest GO app.

2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules