Failed to update Firmware (code 0x032803)
572 3 2018-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
archied
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107838 ft
United States

I have been unable to update my drone\crontroller firmware from v01.04.0400 to v01.04.0500.
I have tried with both DJI assistant and directly from iPhone DJI4 app/controller.

See attached screen caputre with error message.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

-Archie
IMG_0983.PNG

Assistant

Assistant
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 9.55.08 PM.png
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi archied, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for having troubles updating the firmware. Have you tried to refresh the firmware before upgrading? If it's still not working, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 with a different PC or your current. If upgrade failed for multiple times, please send it back for diagnosis. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
archied
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107838 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 09:14
Hi archied, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for having troubles updating the firmware. Have you tried to refresh the firmware before upgrading? If it's still not working, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 with a different PC or your current. If upgrade failed for multiple times, please send it back for diagnosis. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

I was skeptical, but that actually worked.  I didn't know you needed to do a refresh before you execute the firmware upgrade.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

archied Posted at 12-22 13:26
I was skeptical, but that actually worked.  I didn't know you needed to do a refresh before you execute the firmware upgrade.

That's great Archied. Glad to know everything's seems to be working now. Cheers!
2018-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules