Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoint advice
1111 4 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a3c33ca
lvl.1

United States

I have a Mavic pro platinum.   I was wondering if it’s possible to punch in waypoint coordinates while in or not in flight.  Example, I have an app that is call ONX Hunt.  It shows property boundaries and the corner marker coordinates.  I would like to crest a “waypoint mission” with these coordinates while I am on the ground, then launch the drone to fly the mission.    Please call me at8704054677 cell or email me at markwilliams71@me.com
     Thank you very much.
Mark
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please note that use of this website is subject to the Forum Rules and Regulations. Please read these rules carefully and ensure all of your activity  is in line with them. Thank you for understanding. Thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Litchi should be capable of that - ask one of the people here who use this app. dji may not approve, but it uses their SDK
2018-12-22
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

I have also seen this demonstrated flying an Inspire on my drone course but for some reason not many people seem to use it Dronedeploy
2018-12-22
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2018-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules