New Mavic 2 Pro and new flyer 1st, 2nd and third flight!
665 6 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just bought the Macic 2 Pro yesterday. I spent last night watching how to and set up videos. I nervously decided to take my 1st flight today which basically was just taking off, hovering, and landing. An hour later took my 2nd flight. This time very nervously sending it up a little higher and slowly getting use to the controls moving the drones position very slowly and becoming more comfortable with it. However I was scrared to take it even higher. Well after charging the batteries and regaining my nerve I took a 3rd flight this time taking it as high as allowed in beginner mode. Took some pics (everything set to auto) and a couple of vdeos. Soon my fear eased some especially after landing and seeing how awesome the pics were. I am loving this Mavic 2!
DJI_0022.jpg
2018-12-22
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on your new Mavic! Keep it above the trees and you should be just fine.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Good Job! We thank you for purchasing your first drone with DJI. For more detailed information about your new aircraft, you may refer to the User Manual . We also compiled video tutorials to our DJI YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOZVVeCqtTx6OIeyofq_Ver . Hope this helps. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Congratulations on your new drone. We do appreciate you've chosen DJI. If you do have some questions don't hesitate to reach us here. For additional information about your Mavic 2 Pro. Please follow our official YouTube channel for some tips. Thank you and have a safe flight always.  
2018-12-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Nice one!
2018-12-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum mate!
Fly safe and happy flying!
2018-12-22
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I feel you are doing things right - slow and easy, having just got my Mavic Pro Platinum on 12-18-18, I know how you felt  I was and am amazed how much there is to learn about these aircraft, oh, by the way, if you have to ever Calibrate the Vision Sensors, it is truly an adventure, I lucked and had a Windows-7 machine that handled it splendidly.  Also I got some propeller guards, I chopped a few leaves
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules