4280 9 2018-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2647756 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was transfering timelapse video shot with the OSMO Pocket to my PC, but all I get are the individual pictures.  Is it possible to export the the timelapse video?
Ray Jay
2018-12-22
Use props
Harleyrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29629 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used the Mimo app to save it to an iPhone. It was saved as a video not individual photos on the iPhone.
2018-12-22
Use props
Ray Jay
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Harleyrick Posted at 12-22 17:51
I used the Mimo app to save it to an iPhone. It was saved as a video not individual photos on the iPhone.

Thanks, Mr. Harleyrick.  I’ll have to give that a go sometime.   In the meantime, I discovered that I can use Pinnacle Studio to do the trick.  I just pull all the photos into the  time line and reduce the duration of each photo to one hundreth of a second and voila!  Timelapse video that I can export to a file on my PC.
Ray Jay
2018-12-22
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

If you want to save only the video, without the individual images, set the Pocket to "Timelapse", then swipe down to "Setting". Swipe the screen to the first window. There you can choose between video and images, or video only.

The instructions are on page 7, item 1, under "Swipe Down". in the manual

save_options.png
2018-12-23
Use props
Ray Jay
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 12-23 01:03
If you want to save only the video, without the individual images, set the Pocket to "Timelapse", then swipe down to "Setting". Swipe the screen to the first window. There you can choose between video and images, or video only.

The instructions are on page 7, item 1, under "Swipe Down". in the manual

Thanks for the tip, Mr. Curt.  

Ray Jay
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Ray Jay, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles with exporting the time-lapse video. Just tap the download button on the Mimo app and it will be saved to your phone. Thank you.
2018-12-23
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 12-23 01:03
If you want to save only the video, without the individual images, set the Pocket to "Timelapse", then swipe down to "Setting". Swipe the screen to the first window. There you can choose between video and images, or video only.

The instructions are on page 7, item 1, under "Swipe Down". in the manual

I have no video or images option like you say in my Pocket.
2018-12-23
Use props
Ray Jay
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

KEN5423 Posted at 12-23 10:39
I have no video or images option like you say in my Pocket.

Hey Ken,  set ithe OP to timelapse,.  Then, from the main screen, swipe down to  settings, then swipe right.  You will see two overlapping images, representing photos and video.  Tap the screen to reveal the “video’ image only.   I believe this means the individual photos will not be saved; only the timelapse video.

Ray Jay
2018-12-23
Use props
djiuser_HYHCo38SQWJc
New
Romania

The timelapse video is saved as pictures in Timelapse folder. You should look for the video in the DCMI folder and that one will be played correctly
2019-2-4
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

For timelapse you can use different programms to do the work.
I am using LRTimelapse. Video with 3s intervalls.

2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules