Can You Be Tracked With or Without Your Permission By DJI?
3224 53 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Hi Geebax ... it may have been for Genghis - but my reading was as a sarcastic slight upon my person and character, via Genghis post. Whether intended or not - that's how it came across.

Lets bring in the New Year with good cheer and best wishes for great flying. Let it go.

Nigel
2018-12-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

solentlife Posted at 12-28 01:31
Hi Geebax ... it may have been for Genghis - but my reading was as a sarcastic slight upon my person and character, via Genghis post. Whether intended or not - that's how it came across.

Lets bring in the New Year with good cheer and best wishes for great flying. Let it go.

Not intended as a slight at all, I was simply noting that Genghis appeared to be making the comment with tongue firmly planted in cheek.
2018-12-28
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Geebax Posted at 12-28 15:36
Not intended as a slight at all, I was simply noting that Genghis appeared to be making the comment with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Fair do's ...

As we all know - if we were sitting in a bar - we'd all have a beer and all good. But Internet Forums have a habit that often innocent posts get mis-read / taken out of context etc.

Cheers
Nigel
2018-12-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

solentlife Posted at 12-29 00:44
Fair do's ...

As we all know - if we were sitting in a bar - we'd all have a beer and all good. But Internet Forums have a habit that often innocent posts get mis-read / taken out of context etc.

Yeah, good idea, 'cept I am not allowed to drink beer any more on doctor's orders. Damn it.
2018-12-29
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Geebax Posted at 12-29 14:12
Yeah, good idea, 'cept I am not allowed to drink beer any more on doctor's orders. Damn it.

That's a crapper !!

So no 5 o'clock swill then ??

Must admit I am tired of the draggy headaches next day ... so I tend to drink zero alc beer now. The latest zero stuff is not so bad ... but it does make getting up in the night a necessity !!
Alc beer is now only at special occasions etc.

Spirits - I shy away from having had serious problems many years ago with Vodka.

Nigel
2018-12-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

solentlife Posted at 12-30 03:08
That's a crapper !!

So no 5 o'clock swill then ??

I have tried non-alcoholic beer, the only one I found that was any good was Austrian, but it is expensive here. My 5 O'Clock swill is now diet ginger beer, local brand, surprisingly good.
2018-12-30
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Ginger Beer .... actually I like that as well ... but cannot get it in Latvia ... its only recent we started getting Ginger Ale for the Whiskey !

My Aunt introduced me to Green Ginger Wine as a kid ... I now bring that back from UK for Xmas and parties ...

Nigel
2018-12-31
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 12-30 15:27
I have tried non-alcoholic beer, the only one I found that was any good was Austrian, but it is expensive here. My 5 O'Clock swill is now diet ginger beer, local brand, surprisingly good.

Yes, you hard working folk and your beer...
How bout a real man's swill, a good sippin whisky
Geebax is that out too...I have similar restrictions now too, but in appropriate moderation it is OK
2018-12-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

solentlife Posted at 12-31 01:03
Ginger Beer .... actually I like that as well ... but cannot get it in Latvia ... its only recent we started getting Ginger Ale for the Whiskey !

My Aunt introduced me to Green Ginger Wine as a kid ... I now bring that back from UK for Xmas and parties ...

My favourite used to be equal measures of Green Ginger Wine and Irish Whiskey, but unfortunately all forms of alcohol are now out, no exceptions.
2018-12-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Genghis9 Posted at 12-31 02:36
Yes, you hard working folk and your beer...
How bout a real man's swill, a good sippin whisky
Geebax is that out too...I have similar restrictions now too, but in appropriate moderation it is OK

Sadly, it applies to all alcohol.
2018-12-31
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 12-31 15:04
Sadly, it applies to all alcohol.

Well my friend I will have a sip for you, here here!!!
Happy New Year!
2018-12-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Genghis9 Posted at 12-31 20:46
Well my friend I will have a sip for you, here here!!!
Happy New Year!

Thank you and may all your landings be soft.
2018-12-31
Use props
TheVegeta1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

YES       
2019-1-26
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer