Anyone else’s oskonpocket stuck at Cincinnati?
4891 52 2018-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

yea I checked it, and your telling me the SAME THING you guys have been telling me for the last 7 days, the issue is being escalated, whatever that means. you guys don't even know where it is, one of you tell me its in customs and dhl says it never even arrived. Thanks for messing up my sons xmas.
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Ok, I apologize for being so rude and impatient and if this HD not been Christmas and it was for myself not my son I honestly would of been able to wait it out but the situation is very stressful especially when you guys are telling me one thing saying it’s in customs and dhl is saying it never even arrived there . Please figure this out ASAP and get back to me thank you very much . I do apologize once again for being so rude , I should not of done that as well so I’m sorry but please figure it out. Merry Xmas!
2018-12-23
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

So it’s xmas eve now and still no package and nothing from dji not even a phone call there heartless.... I’m so done with em ..... literally done I’m
Returning my Mavic 2  and selling all my dji product... I don’t care there products are auperior to competitors.... customer service means something to .... and they treated me like I don’t even exist
2018-12-24
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

I am so baffled at dji and their whole team. So I finally get a phone call and they literally told me the exact same thing the forum people . “ tracking shows it’s stuck in customs”... do you think I can’t read dji?!?! Like I am so fed up,

I have reached out to my good YouTuber friends and we are actually in the process of making a full video on dji customer service and how they literally screwed me over and didn’t care at all about my son or his Xmas. I will post the link up here once it is done.

Such bad busness dji , you could of just sent another one and issue solved . I don’t care about your investigation I paid for something to arrive at a specific date and it’s not even close to here . Hope it was worth it dji!
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rickelal Posted at 12-24 12:47
I am so baffled at dji and their whole team. So I finally get a phone call and they literally told me the exact same thing the forum people . “ tracking shows it’s stuck in customs”... do you think I can’t read dji?!?! Like I am so fed up,

I have reached out to my good YouTuber friends and we are actually in the process of making a full video on dji customer service and how they literally screwed me over and didn’t care at all about my son or his Xmas. I will post the link up here once it is done.

Hi rickelal, we are very sorry that the current status may fail to sync to the phone support, now we are still waiting for the investigation result from the DHL, the update may get delayed because of the Christmas, we are so sorry for the delay and will come back to you as soon as we hear anything from DHL, thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Christmas has come and gone and still no package from dji. Why do I have to suffer because dhl made a mistake, how long do you guys wait before sending me another one? I can’t wait month for my product OR My mondy
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-25 22:13
Christmas has come and gone and still no package from dji. Why do I have to suffer because dhl made a mistake, how long do you guys wait before sending me another one? I can’t wait month for my product OR My mondy

Hi rickelal, we just got an update from DHL that the package has been found and the status in DHL website will be updated soon. We'll keep an eye on it. Hope you receive the package soon.
2018-12-25
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Awesome!! It’s a Christmas miracle! Thank you so much Susan looking forward to it!
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rickelal Posted at 12-25 23:36
Awesome!! It’s a Christmas miracle! Thank you so much Susan looking forward to it!

Thanks for your understanding. We're sorry that the package didn't arrive in time as planned, but we still wish you have a nice Christmas holiday.
2018-12-26
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

Just checked tracking and now says DEPARTED CINCINATTI!!! I’m so happppyy!!!

And to the whole dji team. I sincerely apologize to you for my impatience and how short I was with you. I do wish the customer service was better BUT never the less no matter what I might of said I will always be a loyal dji fan. You guys have brought me and my family hours and hours of enjoyment and been able to capture beautiful memories so sincerely thank you for that!

Happy holidays to all!
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rickelal Posted at 12-26 22:40
Just checked tracking and now says DEPARTED CINCINATTI!!! I’m so happppyy!!!

And to the whole dji team. I sincerely apologize to you for my impatience and how short I was with you. I do wish the customer service was better BUT never the less no matter what I might of said I will always be a loyal dji fan. You guys have brought me and my family hours and hours of enjoyment and been able to capture beautiful memories so sincerely thank you for that!

It's good to know the package will finally arrive, sorry for the hassles, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, hope you will get it soon and enjoy your family time.
2018-12-27
Use props
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

So I finally received the Osmo Pocket, I had to buy my son another gift so I decided to keep this one and I love this little thing!!!
A few questions: when will the 3.5mm mic adapter be available? Am I able to connect 3rd party USB c 3.5mm adapter? Or will it not work ,? Also will this thing ever be able to shoot 1080 at 120fps? I have seen the early versions you could?
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rickelal Posted at 12-28 23:58
So I finally received the Osmo Pocket, I had to buy my son another gift so I decided to keep this one and I love this little thing!!!
A few questions: when will the 3.5mm mic adapter be available? Am I able to connect 3rd party USB c 3.5mm adapter? Or will it not work ,? Also will this thing ever be able to shoot 1080 at 120fps? I have seen the early versions you could?

Hi rickelal, glad to know you have received Osmo Pocket finally. I'm afraid it will not work with the third-party 3.5mm mic adapter, please purchase the DJI designated adapter when it is released, we do not have the estimated date currently, sorry about this.
1080P, 120FPS is available, which is Slow Motion, please update to the latest firmware first, thanks.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules