859 3 2018-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jlarcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6827749 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I try to start the DJI go app it crashes every time, but when I use my OSMO +, it works just fine. I have a iPad Air 2 with a I1Pro. Any help is appreciated....

James Larcher
Jameslarcher@jameslarcher.com
2018-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Jlarcher, our apologies for the inconvenience. I would recommend you update the IOS system to the latest firmware. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and then install the latest version of app. Also, please ensure that there is enough memory for your Ipad to run the DJI GO. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-26
Use props
Jlarcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6827749 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 15:22
Hi Jlarcher, our apologies for the inconvenience. I would recommend you update the IOS system to the latest firmware. Kindly back up your files and sync your flight records and then install the latest version of app. Also, please ensure that there is enough memory for your Ipad to run the DJI GO. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

Thank You for your response. Your suggestion corrected my crashing issue. I do appreciate this forum
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jlarcher Posted at 12-26 20:20
Thank You for your response. Your suggestion corrected my crashing issue. I do appreciate this forum

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules