Goggles RE and Mavic 2 Pro Gimbal
936 3 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SaidodUvRqeJ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the RE goggles and a Mavic 2 pro. The other day I connected the goggles to the drone without the controller on, and went into the goggles' menu to enable gimbal head tracking and found that the goggles would not track my head movements. Once I switched on the controller, everything worked as normal but i wonder if there is a problem with my hardware or if that's just the way it works? Are certain functions disabled unless a controller is connected? I wonder if someone on this forum with the same equipment would do the same test?
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check your query with our team for further clarification in regards to this situation. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-24
Use props
CelloDrone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-24 14:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check your query with our team for further clarification in regards to this situation. Thank you for the support.

Thank you!
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I was able to receive feedback from our team. Since the connection of the RE and aircraft is Ocusync, the presence of the remote controller is necessary. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concern.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules