963 8 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denissio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242129 ft
Russia

hi all,

gave dron to the friend for couple of days, after return we have this twitches in some fly scenarios:

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]

can somebody explaine, what is wrong here? )
2018-12-24
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

If it continues to happen, it looks like a gimbal fault which may need replacement or repair
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Denissio. We are very sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to calibrate the gimbal of your drone? If the issue persist, I suggest you refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Thanks.
2018-12-24
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you loan your friend the same mobile device you normally use?  I would say yeah, you need to redo the DJI Go App and firmware on the bird if you did not loan him your mobile device.  Something is not matching correctly here.
2018-12-24
Use props
Denissio
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-24 12:53
Hi Denissio. We are very sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to calibrate the gimbal of your drone? If the issue persist, I suggest you refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.

Hi Natalia,

thank you, I'll try today and will post here results.
2018-12-25
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Were you in sportsmode? Looks like tou flew very fast and did a sudden brake, it looks like that was to heavy for the gimbal
2018-12-25
Use props
Denissio
lvl.1
Russia

dronie1965 Posted at 12-25 11:49
Were you in sportsmode? Looks like tou flew very fast and did a sudden brake, it looks like that was to heavy for the gimbal

no, was flying in normal mode, twitches happened several times.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Denissio, it is advisable to calibrate first the IMU and then calibrate the gimbal. For your convenience, you may download DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads and follow the video tutorials below on how to properly calibrate the IMU and how to update the firmware. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

IMU calibration:

Restore factory:

Firmware Update:

2018-12-26
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Denissio Posted at 2018-12-26 01:15
no, was flying in normal mode, twitches happened several times.

What phone are you flying with. Maybe he flew with a more updated phone. Or he crash maybe, hopefully not
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules