4296 11 2018-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hmmm ... do not find a way to turn audio recording off  ?
2018-12-24
Use props
lummox
lvl.4
Vietnam

Can’t you just turn the volume down/off on playback, or in post?
2018-12-25
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

lummox Posted at 12-25 06:51
Can’t you just turn the volume down/off on playback, or in post?

It is no problem for me to delete the audio from a clip in post using FCP X. But the question is - is there a way to not record it in the first place ?
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform you that as of the moment, the Mimo app or OP doesn't have the capability to mute the recording, however, we will inform our team regarding this for us to determine if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-25
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

I use Powerdirector 17 Ultimate.Either you can mute the audio track or split the video and audio tracks to make them separate tracks and then delete the audio track.PowerDirector is the best video editor out there bar none and it's cheap.
2018-12-25
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 12-25 12:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform you that as of the moment, the Mimo app or OP doesn't have the capability to mute the recording, however, we will inform our team regarding this for us to determine if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you - yes put that on your todo list . It should not be on the top of the list, but it should be there
2018-12-25
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

Nilsblix Posted at 12-25 15:11
Thank you - yes put that on your todo list . It should not be on the top of the list, but it should be there

I beg to differ.Most camera's do not have this function.Just delete your audio track once you load it into your video editor......takes 1.5 seconds.
2018-12-25
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

KEN5423 Posted at 12-25 15:09
I use Powerdirector 17 Ultimate.Either you can mute the audio track or split the video and audio tracks to make them separate tracks and then delete the audio track.PowerDirector is the best video editor out there bar none and it's cheap.

Well I am sure you could delete the audiotrack in all of the good video editors out there, but that is not realy not the subject here.
Dji have now answered this

2018-12-25
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

KEN5423 Posted at 12-25 15:14
I beg to differ.Most camera's do not have this function.Just delete your audio track once you load it into your video editor......takes 1.5 seconds.

Of course I can.
But it happens that I just download to my phone to put the clip directly on sosial media. In that case it would be convenient to not record the audio. My old Osmo had this mute function and I used it a lot.
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nilsblix Posted at 12-25 15:11
Thank you - yes put that on your todo list . It should not be on the top of the list, but it should be there

Hi, sorry for the late response. No worries, I've managed to forward this suggestion with our R&D engineers. Thank you for understanding the limitation.
2018-12-26
Use props
SethRGodfrey
New

United States

The easy work around for this is to get the DJI USB-C to Audio port adapter. If you plug the adapter in it recognizes the adapter as an audio input source but has no audio coming in so is basically a mute device.
2020-10-6
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

SethRGodfrey Posted at 10-6 14:19
The easy work around for this is to get the DJI USB-C to Audio port adapter. If you plug the adapter in it recognizes the adapter as an audio input source but has no audio coming in so is basically a mute device.

Thank you so much- smart !
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules