1490 2 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is there going to be an IOS App specifically for the Ipad. I have downloaded the one for the Iphone on my Ipad and it is ok but resolution is poor.

Connecting the Osmo to  the ipad with a USB C to USB adapter and then using my ordinary Lightning cable

Dennis
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dennis. i am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Mimo on your iPad. As of the moment the iPad is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. The iPad might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mimo application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2018-12-25
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might try using the apple cable that's USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) to Lightening (without the USB adapter).  FWIW USB-C is a high speed connection and "might" have an effect on what you're seeing.  I use such a connection with my iPad Mini and don't notice a difference.  If you're using one of the larger iPadPro's I could see where the difference in resolution might be obvious, but it's probably not critical to using the device as a monitoring function.  Just my opinion and suggestion.   

Also I suggest you start an online Chat session with DJI Support  and ask the question to them.  Admins are doing their best to answer device questions, but many times get caught in the 'use the approved device' vortex without getting to the meat of the question :-)  

2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules