789 2 2018-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

Hello
Does anyone know if, like tello, the spark can be scripted to perform actions ? I would like to "triple tap the bat button" (instead of double tap) for eg and have the spark palm take off then start recording and activate follow mode automatically.... it would be a total automated sequence and I would not be doing stupid hand movements to achieve the same.... the tello can be scripted to perform movements on flight via script so why not have a similar api or library to program spark.... please dji take note on this!!
at least: 3 taps to launch ...start rec.... fly back to start follow (something that today is capable off) after the following sesion will be normal operation of palm landing gesture...but only at the end.

Whay dou you guys think of this predefined operation? Useful when you need some captures fast  with no phone or control and do not want people see you waving your hands to the bird and to avoid impredictible bahaviour due the fact some movements are not 100% detected ...light conditions...sun... or whatever reason and sometimes we all end up wanting the same actioms "rec 'n follow"

2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marce j solano. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-25
Use props
Marce j solano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

Thanks in advance
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules