Second Officer

Greece

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-4
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

Hey Brian,   I read all this stuff yesterday after being surprised at the level of conflict amidst the technical data.  I think it would be fair to say most readers can see this for what it is. El Diablo or whatever childish name he has picked for himself is not worth reading.  He descended quickly into a personal attack, for no apparent reason.  It is like encountering a mentally challenged person out in public.  It will likely not go well if you make eye contact.  He won't be cured by any commentary here, no matter who tries.
We are all learning the realities of the camera limitations and time will tell if it can be made better.  I love flying the smaller drone but I am lucky to have a P4pro also.... so if I need that quality, I have options.
I find the forum, like others in aviation I belong to... useful for the expertise at times.   Coming across a mentally challenged member at times is just the price we pay.
Anyway, hope your flights in 2019 all conclude with soft landings.   Ignore the retarded ( not easy at times) and cherry pick out the valuable data.  Cheers.
2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

El Diablo Posted at 1-4 09:39
Yes Brian, listen to this imbecile that came to your rescue.

He is so imposing and mature that he strikes fear in my heart...

Is there something cool about calling people FATTY? and UGLY as you have in every post... Pretty funny you make fun of my picture when your attracted to this. I see why you find me so sexy.

2019-1-4
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

You two need to go get a room
2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

El Diablo Posted at 1-4 13:51
Careful friend. There are limits you shouldn’t cross. You’ve already talked about my mother and now my wife. You’re going to have a pretty nasty surprise.
You are pretty bold for a Pedophile Brian.

Ha...Ok so let me get this straight. Your first post to me when you thought you were anonymous you put up my age, my phone number, named 6 relatives including my mother and claimed I had a police record.  But now there is a limit I shouldn't cross?

Also thanks so much for finally libeling yourself calling me a pedophile. You should google German Libel law it's much easier for an American to sue for libel and slander in Germany then in America. I've been begging you to post the fictitious "criminal record" you claim I have but you didn't do it. But now you've gone and called me a pedophile in a public forum. When I mentioned ways and means before you thought I was gonna come fight you or some other juvenile thing,...my ways and means were being able to afford legal action against you. You probably don't have a pot to pi$$ in and live off your wife but I will come after you legally for the fun of it. I was thinking in your $26 search of me you would have found out things about me a little more and know I'll spend $50K just to make your life a living hell. So it's ironic in the very post you mention crossing limits you crossed the big one.
2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here's the full quote where El Diablo called me a pedophile. He thinks he can quickly edit his post and make it disappear. Every post in this thread has been archived.

2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

El Diablo Posted at 1-4 13:51
Careful friend. There are limits you shouldn’t cross. You’ve already talked about my mother and now my wife. You’re going to have a pretty nasty surprise.
I told you, you have no balls. Now everyone can see it.

http://www.aaronkellylaw.com/ser ... efamation-subpoena/
2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Well Konstantinos Anastasiou gonna bid you adieu for now, as you know it's not good for me to have contact with you during legal action. We can hash this out in a court of law, that is if your threats to "Kick my head off with one Kick" or "give me a nasty surprise" doesn't kill me first. Goodbye my short friend and remember #roidscauseshrunkenbriansanddicks

Your fatty friend
2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-4
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

BrianKushner Posted at 2018-12-26 11:52
Most of these solutions not so easy to do when filming live action event. How about DJI make the camera as good as the Phantom 4 and we all win?

Well there is a P4 Pro.
And an Inspire 2.
So yes, DJI have made better cameras.  Other than that, their advice is spot on.

There's a reason a lot of cameras, even expensive DSLRs have anti aliasing filters to deliberately soften an image.

If you're getting it a lot, to me it sounds like you have way too much sharpening being applied to your video.

2019-1-4
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

gnirtS Posted at 1-4 20:09
Well there is a P4 Pro.
And an Inspire 2.
So yes, DJI have made better cameras.  Other than that, their advice is spot on.

I don't get it a lot but it happens and I've never had it before from any of the DJI drones. I will try different things based on advice given..thanks.
2019-1-4
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is one thing this thread proves, the DJI moderators AVOID some threads like it was the plague!
2019-1-6
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

EdM Posted at 1-6 08:15
There is one thing this thread proves, the DJI moderators AVOID some threads like it was the plague!

Your right. I reported  this 10 times and nothing.
2019-1-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2019-1-7
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

MODS, PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD.
2019-1-7
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flycaster Posted at 1-7 12:43
MODS, PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD.

Seems there are no mods
2019-1-8
Use props
tspark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12306 ft
Australia

El Diablo Posted at 2018-12-28 05:16
You haven’t posted one single positive comment for the M2P since launch... how about you star using the Phantom instead and sell the Mavic? From all your complains that would be the logical thing to do as the issues you refer to cannot be addressed via firmware,

My “old” D810 had tons of Moiré being a high res DSLR. I learned to work around the problem. How about spending more time learning how to avoid moire instead of complaining? Writing on forums is not going to help you making better videos...

Hi, I have the exact same issue with my M2Zoom.
This man has every right to try and out how to fix this issue.
Positively contributing is what I'm after
2019-4-24
Use props
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Spain

BrianKushner Posted at 2018-12-27 01:14
Sergey I'm not the technical type. All I know is I never saw any issues with my P4P video and still don't and with the M2P it doesn't look "as good" to me and the Moire Patterns. As you know many many people brought this up. I'm not going to be the one to solve it.

You are right about this. Mavic 2 Pro and mavic 2 zoom I have both are terrible with moire vs Phantom 4 Pro I you shoot cityscapes unless in timelapse DONT get the Mavic 2P you will lose so much time in post production fixing moire it is insane.
2020-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules