Digital Zoom on M2P
834 6 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caleb01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168035 ft
United States

On my mavic 1 pro i was able to zoom/crop in and out digitally by moving the 5d button left and right.

Is there any way of doing this on the mavic 2 pro?

Thanks
2018-12-26
Use props
Jasmine Jack
New

Pakistan

I have not even supposed about compelling my drone to the USA. I flew my drone in UK, Spain, and Switzerland and have enjoyed it a lot. There attractive scenes, nice people and outstanding food. So, there is no need for me to study American laws  and bother with that.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi caleb01, as of the time being the zoom capability is supported on the Mavic 2 zoom but not with the Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for understanding. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

There is a Youtube video, something like Secrets for mavic 2 that shows what might be a pseudo-zoom for the Pro.  
2018-12-26
Use props
caleb01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168035 ft
United States

ff22 Posted at 12-26 10:35
There is a Youtube video, something like Secrets for mavic 2 that shows what might be a pseudo-zoom for the Pro.

Yes I saw that, but I really don't want to need to make 10 clicks to zoom in.  I liked on may mavic 1 I just pressed one button and i could zoom.

It makes sense why they don't include a digital zoom feature on the Mavic 2 Pro, they want people to buy the Mavic 2 Zoom if they want zoom capabilities.  Can't blame them though, its part of business.  I would probably do the same if I were them.

Thanks for all input.
2018-12-27
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jasmine Jack Posted at 12-26 05:50
I have not even supposed about compelling my drone to the USA. I flew my drone in UK, Spain, and Switzerland and have enjoyed it a lot. There attractive scenes, nice people and outstanding food. So, there is no need for me to study American laws  and bother with that.

Off topic!?
2018-12-27
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

I know this does not answer your question, but I like to shoot full frame and then crop it in post, if needed.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules