Dji go interface for android
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43133 ft

Turkey

Merhaba arkadaşlar   phantom adv size dji go arayüzlerinde iphone veya iphone cihazlarda farklı android cihazlarda paylaştığım arayüzü göremiyor muyum diye sormak isterim?
phantom-3-adv-s3-img-f11704467a0a26fe1356d3c3ce9d0504.jpg
2018-12-26
Use props
Chn
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello friends phantom adv I would like to ask you if I can not see the interface I shared on different android devices on iphone or iphone devices in dji go interfaces?
2018-12-26
Use props
Chn
lvl.1

Turkey

Chn Posted at 12-26 08:19
Hello friends phantom adv I would like to ask you if I can not see the interface I shared on different android devices on iphone or iphone devices in dji go interfaces?

I'm sorry I do not know english   i am using phantom 3 adv ios dji go interface i wonder what can i do to be on android
2018-12-26
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

The actual display will be slightly different but overall all information will still be there.

"DJi GO before 4" can be downloaded from Play Store direct to your Android device and it will auto install. It will ask you to sign in / register with DJI on first start up. Use the same sign in as your IOS.

Once installed and you power up - you will have to go to options and set personal settings such as Battery Auto Discharge ... Smart RTH ... modes ... etc.

Nigel
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Chn, sorry for the confusion. I got your PM, make sure you download the DJI Go app from a supported device. Launch Google Playstore and type in DJI Go. I will be posting some of the listed devices for your reference. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules