Deleting clips .../
15436 19 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Can someone tell me how to delete clips in the app?  `i can see how you can select one for editing but cannot workout how to delete them.  No bin as far as I can see ......

Thanks.
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Jeffuk, apologies for the troubles you had recently. I'd like to ask the mobile device wherein the DJI Mimo App is downloaded? When deleting clips, swipe up or down to scroll through photos and videos. Tap to playback videos. Swipe right to add favorites or delete photos and videos. Hope this helps. You may view and download the User Manual for more detailed information. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-26
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,  it is when editing and says @cache@ on each piccy.    It is at the same place you select for editing.  I have tried swiping but it ignores me.  It says cache on each pic.

As far as I can see the manual tells you how to control the pocket with the app but doesn’t seem to help with editing.

Thanks.

2018-12-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Current released app version only supports "clear cache"

we are working on that.
2018-12-27
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-27 10:22
Current released app version only supports "clear cache"

we are working on that.

I’m sorry I don’t understand your post.  Are you saying that the current app doesn’t support clip deletion.  So you can add a clip from the camera or your photos/video ipad library but once added they are there permanently and can’t be deleted.  

That can’t be right surely .... your colleague upthread seemed to suggest I could delte but no amount of swiping in any direction gives me deletion.  You colleague also directed me to the manual but the manual has no information on Mimo editing as far as I can see.

8A84B42B-CBAE-400C-8FB3-B0AC98809634.jpeg
2018-12-27
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jeffuk Posted at 12-27 10:39
I’m sorry I don’t understand your post.  Are you saying that the current app doesn’t support clip deletion.  So you can add a clip from the camera or your photos/video ipad library but once added they are there permanently and can’t be deleted.  

That can’t be right surely .... your colleague upthread seemed to suggest I could delte but no amount of swiping in any direction gives me deletion.  You colleague also directed me to the manual but the manual has no information on Mimo editing as far as I can see.

Am I really the only user who can't delete clips .......   
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_ODM7YKMdpsg7
New

United States

Jeffuk Posted at 2018-12-28 02:26
Am I really the only user who can't delete clips .......

I can not delete clips either
2019-1-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I'm using an Android phone, and deleting clips in My Gallery viewer deletes clips from the Mimo app. The clips normally come in a folder marked 'Other'.The annoying thing about the Mimo app is it finds all my pictures, not just those taken by my Osmo Pocket.  
2019-1-7
Use props
djiuser_f35KtL53txBR
New

United States

I can’t delete either.
2019-7-3
Use props
djiuser_AKE35kojAdqb
New

Australia

I am using Samsung Note 9. To delete just play the video clip and delete. Theres a delete icon on top...Cheers.
2019-8-25
Use props
djiuser_fREx4wSBI1Gl
New

How is it possible to delete individual clip sequences from a video?  I mean while editing.  No matter what I do, I do not see anything to delete
2019-9-21
Use props
djiuser_hI0wCAa9pNZl
New

United Kingdom

I cannot delete video clips either.  I am trying to follow the advice from "djiuser_AKE35kojAdqb" but no dice. No delete button appears in the playback view and in the "Edit" view, there is a "delete" button but is greyed out
2019-11-3
Use props
CptnSolo
New

Norway

I figured it out! Was also puzzled about it. Just tap the clip you want to delete so you get a yellow tab on each side of the clip, then slide one of the tabs all the way to the other side so the clip shrinks, then hit play. The clip has been deleted. Hope this was understandable! Really a strange solution for something as simple as wanting to delete a clip in the edit.
2020-3-6
Use props
CptnSolo
New

Norway

CptnSolo Posted at 3-6 09:42
I figured it out! Was also puzzled about it. Just tap the clip you want to delete so you get a yellow tab on each side of the clip, then slide one of the tabs all the way to the other side so the clip shrinks, then hit play. The clip has been deleted. Hope this was understandable! Really a strange solution for something as simple as wanting to delete a clip in the edit.

Never mind! I was wrong, it seemed as the clips went away, except they didn't. They just became invisible, until I zoomed in on the edit line, and there they still was. So, still a mystery how to delete clips.
2020-3-6
Use props
CptnSolo
New

Norway

CptnSolo Posted at 3-6 09:56
Never mind! I was wrong, it seemed as the clips went away, except they didn't. They just became invisible, until I zoomed in on the edit line, and there they still was. So, still a mystery how to delete clips.

Jesus. So it turns out you simply have to scroll down to find the delete icon. It sits right under the copy icon. Just select the clip you want to delete, then simply use your finger to scroll down on the column that contains cut, tone, volume, speed, reverse, copy. The delete icon appears under the copy icon.
2020-3-6
Use props
tc26
New

United States

CptnSolo Posted at 2020-3-6 11:14
Jesus. So it turns out you simply have to scroll down to find the delete icon. It sits right under the copy icon. Just select the clip you want to delete, then simply use your finger to scroll down on the column that contains cut, tone, volume, speed, reverse, copy. The delete icon appears under the copy icon.

THANK YOU!!!

I struggled with this for a long time.
2021-2-6
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

CptnSolo Posted at 2020-3-6 11:14
Jesus. So it turns out you simply have to scroll down to find the delete icon. It sits right under the copy icon. Just select the clip you want to delete, then simply use your finger to scroll down on the column that contains cut, tone, volume, speed, reverse, copy. The delete icon appears under the copy icon.

Could you please share a video about this? Still failed to delete clip :-(
2021-2-9
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

CptnSolo Posted at 2020-3-6 09:42
I figured it out! Was also puzzled about it. Just tap the clip you want to delete so you get a yellow tab on each side of the clip, then slide one of the tabs all the way to the other side so the clip shrinks, then hit play. The clip has been deleted. Hope this was understandable! Really a strange solution for something as simple as wanting to delete a clip in the edit.

Could you please share a video about this? Still failed to delete clip :-(
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_pAsvjq1AFVIm
New

United States

This app is absolutely garbage and DJI should be ashamed. The physical hardware is incredible, but their Mimi app is truly pathetic. After scrolling through all of this thread I still can't just delete a clip from my library. Oh my stars this is pathetic for a multi billion dollar company. I dare someone from the company to respond to this and prove me wrong. Please prove me wrong somehow...
2021-5-20
Use props
djiuser_pAsvjq1AFVIm
New

United States

Update - the app is still garbage, but I've found out that you have to have the gimbal turned on and select the clips from the camera portion to be able to delete clips. This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Ah yes, let's make them have to waste the battery on their gimbal just to be able to manipulate their video files that are saved to their phone. Never recommending this to another android user.
2021-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules