Osmo Pocket - secret features?
2084 8 2018-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ironicgull68
lvl.2
United States

Can someone who has used the device for more that two days (like I have) leave a few comments about overlooked features that truly are game changers? would love to learn!!
2018-12-26
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Didn't work for me But give it a try 200fps @ 1080 https://dronereviewsandnews.com/ ... he-dji-osmo-pocket/
2018-12-26
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

...not sure if it is a secret anymore.. but there are tons of accessories available in the China market that will solve quite many operational issues stated here. And half of them are dji to-be-launched ones i guess.
2018-12-26
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

I found my Osmo Pocket can control my smart tv and remote start my Toyota Tacoma.
2018-12-26
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Not sure if these qualify -

- The Pocket has an articulating screen, even though it's fixed to the body.  How?  Just hold it at the angle that is most comfortable and recenter the gimbal.  So you can have it at 45 degrees, flat (torchlight), vertical (do you really want to walk around in public like that?  Well, with a GoPro you don't get the choice), etc.

- Using a spring loaded mic clip and suitable thread adapter - or even some gaffer tape - attach the Pocket to a pole.  Now you can "fly" it like a low-level, silent, legal anywhere drone.  I posted a YouTube video showing it looking right over my single-story house to the street from the garden - search YT for "osmo pocket pole".

- You can take portrait format photos and videos - just turn it sideways quickly and there you are (in follow mode).
2018-12-27
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use mine as a hand warmer!
2018-12-27
Use props
ironicgull68
lvl.2
United States

@BrianKushner Haha
@zoom unfortunately it doesn’t work for me either
@fansfe82067d thank you for that info I’ll try
@KEN5423 ur playing right?
@PiteousPlayer do you have links?
2018-12-27
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

ironicgull68 Posted at 12-27 02:51
@BrianKushner Haha
@zoom unfortunately it doesn’t work for me either
@fansfe82067d thank you for that info I’ll try

As in China and lots of stuff for it.
Do a search on aliexpress for "Osmo Pocket"
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope you'll get the best feedback from our customers who used our newly DJI Osmo Pocket. Please let us know if you need our assistance.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules