Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Different versions of OSMO Pocket?
1235 4 2018-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153947 ft
Belgium

Hi,

Just got my OSMO Pocket ...
At the backside of the box, I notice Made for IPhone.
Are there different versions for iOS and Android?
I hope not.
I also hope this will work with my Oneplus2 and the MIMO-app.

Can somebody confirm this?

Thanks
2018-12-27
Use props
TwiggyLobster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1978 ft
United Kingdom

I would doubt it. "Made for iPhone" is a label to demonstrate that its a certified Apple product, not that there are specific versions for iOS and Android. You will be fine..
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Joly. The DJI Osmo Pocket will work on both iOS and Android mobile devices. To maximize the use of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Upon checking the list the Oneplus2 is not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mimo application. We recommend using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility of both the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI OSmo Pocket.

2018-12-27
Use props
Joly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153947 ft
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-27 07:18
Hello and good day Joly. The DJI Osmo Pocket will work on both iOS and Android mobile devices. To maximize the use of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Upon checking the list the Oneplus2 is not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Mimo application. We recommend using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility of both the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI OSmo Pocket.

[view_image]

Thanks for the reply.

Just for your information... At first sight everything seems to work with OnePlus 2.
Also activation was succesful.

Regards

2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Joly Posted at 12-27 07:26
Thanks for the reply.

Just for your information... At first sight everything seems to work with OnePlus 2.

Hi Joly, thank you for your feedback. I understand that it may activated successfully, but since this is not yet on the list of fully compatible devices, some of the features may not work efficiently. However, the support for additional devices are still in development stage. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules