Volume button to activate shutter
1359 3 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans212383ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463 ft
Australia

Please could you add a setting to allow the volume button to start/stop recording or take a photo? This is necessary for when using a Bluetooth remote which works by sending a volume-up command such as those that come with selfie sticks and some tripods.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, I understand this feature is currently not available and we would like to express our apologies. However, I will introduce this concern to our R&D's for a possible update with setting expectations that there's no guarantee this will be added. Should there be any updates, we will let your know on our website. We thank you for your continued support.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_EvUdJ9BhSKBf
lvl.2
Sweden

I really want that feature too. Then I could use my remote control to take pictures.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_nFEJcyrcmYlN
New

France

There is a hack by installing the Key Mapper app (tested on android. Don't know about iOS). Then setup a mapping rule with the trigger being the button you want to use, the action is a screen tap at the position with the picture taking button (it helps to take a screenshot of the DJI Mimo app to set the tap coordinated) and a condition so that the rule is only active when the mimo app is in the front ground. And that's it!
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules