907 5 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BipgTJKEaLaC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10784 ft
Australia

Hi,

According to your system my drone has been replaced. The delivery company has been set as UPS. It states for me to wait up to 3 business days to receive a tracking number. We are now at day 20 since it has been listed as replaced under my DJI Refresh, linger since you actually received it.

After approximately 4-5 live chats and multiple Emails over various timeframes after those 3 business days I was assured that my case had been “expedited” and that it now was a “priority” and that all the DJI support staff I had spoken to would handle my issue personally. That it was “OK” because each one of them said that the situation would be sorted because I was now dealing with them.

Further to this... in the last email I received from “Liam” from DJI, it was stated that I would hear back from the relevant department. No contact was ever made!

Clearly these sentiments were lies and just a stalling tactic scripted in the support contact centre. What is going on?!

This time I don’t want to hear that my case has been expedited or that you will pass it on and contact the relevant department. I want a service senior manager to email me personally with my tracking number and expected date of arrival of my drone.

CAS-2505063-J3W4D9

Nathan
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Nathan, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Upon checking with your case it's look like that you have an International Address for this case since it was not located in the United States you have to cover the Shipping going back to you or could you please provide us an United States Address within North America so we can request to shipped the unit as soon as possible. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for cooperation.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_BipgTJKEaLaC
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, I could have provided you an American address if I had been told this was the delay. But there has been no communication to that fact. I am now no longer able to do this as I am back in Australia.

I had previously organised shipment with your team back to Australia and confirmed that this would be the case and confirmed that the address had been set correctly in your system. I was told everything was fine. Your system stated that UPS had been booked and I was waiting on a tracking number. At that stage I was more than happy to pay the postage.

I am still happy to pay the postage, but surely due to your lack of communication and the fact that if I was told that the delay was due to this I could have at the time provided an American address, DJI should cover some of not all of the postage as compensation!

Nathan.
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_BipgTJKEaLaC Posted at 12-28 16:33
Hi, I could have provided you an American address if I had been told this was the delay. But there has been no communication to that fact. I am now no longer able to do this as I am back in Australia.

I had previously organised shipment with your team back to Australia and confirmed that this would be the case and confirmed that the address had been set correctly in your system. I was told everything was fine. Your system stated that UPS had been booked and I was waiting on a tracking number. At that stage I was more than happy to pay the postage.

Hi Nathan, we are terribly sorry to read on your experience with our customer support and the trouble caused, your case has been escalated to the higher level team, we will have the designated team to follow up and contact you soon after figuring out what happened, we will also keep an eye on it, hope there will be an update soon.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_BipgTJKEaLaC
lvl.1
Australia

How long will this take?! I have been promised this before. I don’t know if I can just take your word for it, due to the amount of times this has been promised.
2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_BipgTJKEaLaC Posted at 12-29 00:52
How long will this take?! I have been promised this before. I don’t know if I can just take your word for it, due to the amount of times this has been promised.

I understand your concern, you can trust us, we have informed the team to follow it up in priority, the team will contact you as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules