Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

loading my OP at a windows computer via usb ..after 2 hours it was completely DISCHARGED ....so battery normaly distroyed!!!!
It could not be started any more!!!!!
Please help!

2018-12-28
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Laptop running on battery?
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Heavenone, apologies for the troubles you had with your Osmo Pocket. Just to clarify, have you charged your Osmo through your PC? If yes, I asked this because you did mentioned it was completely discharged after 2 hours. Would be possible to charge your Osmo to a normal power outlet and see if the issue persist? May I also asked, what is your operation before this occurred? In normal use, Osmo Pocket can shoot 1080p 30 fps video continuously for 140 minutes. For more detailed information, kindly refer to the User Manual for your future reference. Please reach us again if you have concerns, we're here  to help. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 12:19
Hi Heavenone, apologies for the troubles you had with your Osmo Pocket. Just to clarify, have you charged your Osmo through your PC? If yes, I asked this because you did mentioned it was completely discharged after 2 hours. Would be possible to charge your Osmo to a normal power outlet and see if the issue persist? May I also asked, what is your operation before this occurred? In normal use, Osmo Pocket can shoot 1080p 30 fps video continuously for 140 minutes. For more detailed information, kindly refer to the User Manual for your future reference. Please reach us again if you have concerns, we're here  to help. Thank you.

thanks for help...
yes it was charged at a pc..with no battery..
it was able to charge it with anormal handy charger.....
2018-12-30
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

just plug it into the wall socket
2018-12-30
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Heavenone Posted at 12-30 02:39
thanks for help...
yes it was charged at a pc..with no battery..
it was able to charge it with anormal handy charger.....

Basically, don't do that. Make sure you are running a laptop on mains and that will charge the Pocket rather than drain it.
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules