Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery information from logs?
2186 4 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb791feb7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265551 ft
United States

I purchased a used I2 and am trying to figure out the battery health. I have the flight logs from the previous user, however when I upload the logs to DroneLogbook to assess the batteries, it only associates one battery with the flight instead of the pair that was used. Does the log only include information from one battery, meaning I should assume the same data for the paired battery? Or is DroneLogbook only reading one of the two batteries from the log? If this is the case, what should I use to interpret the log? I tried AirData but you have to pay to see battery info. Thanks!
2018-12-28
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dronelogbook sees only 1 battery on an aircraft with 2 or more batteries.
You can manually convert your logfiles into a readable .csv format and analyze them using Excel or similar.
For above mentioned conversion look at this Link

I recommend to use Airdata, currently there is nothing better for battery tracking, their usage and their health.
The cost is minimalistic compared to a downed aircraft because a battery (or a pair) failed.
2018-12-28
Use props
fansb791feb7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265551 ft
United States

Well that's unfortunate, we just bought a subscription to DroneLogbook, it seemed to do everything Airdata could do but in a more user friendly layout. Am I able to have several pilots? We have one DJI account that has two pilots associated with it, and I'd like to be able to differentiate between them in the logs. If so, does it cost extra to have extra pilots?
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi fansb791feb7, thanks for the post. Inspire 2 operates with 2 batteries and both may be used in different ways and times especially if you have more than a couple of batteries. Nonetheless, even a pair of batteries is used in a very same time and manner, their condition may still vary. Thus, it is not safe to assume that the data of both batteries are the same. We recommend relying on the DJI GO app's "Battery Settings" to check the health and condition of each of your I2's batteries. The page should show the basic important info you need to know with no charge. :-)
2018-12-28
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fansb791feb7 Posted at 12-28 08:40
Well that's unfortunate, we just bought a subscription to DroneLogbook, it seemed to do everything Airdata could do but in a more user friendly layout. Am I able to have several pilots? We have one DJI account that has two pilots associated with it, and I'd like to be able to differentiate between them in the logs. If so, does it cost extra to have extra pilots?

Dronelogbook is good in handling flightlogs, inventory, paperwork in a, let's say, business environment.

Airdata is more 'technically' oriented. They were, for example, the first one which reacted on the TB50/TB55 battery issue in the past and were able to issue a warning if there might be a problem with those batteries.

Depending on Airdatas subscription model you can have multiple pilots working with different aircrafts, batteries, logs and maintenance intervalls.
Just look at their website and decide what plan fits for your needs.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules