2727 6 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Hi all,
as a heli RC flyer I'm used to have responsive sticks. I tried to increase the yaw sensitivity in advanced aircraft settings, no effect on that value, (back to default settings after having set to 100) it kept to minimum (50), range is from 50 to 250. I wanted a more reactive bird in positioning mode, so I had to use sport mode to have what I looked for...
Any idea Folk's? Wait for the next FW update perhaps *kidding a bit* - in advance thanks for your smart answers ^^

yaw

yaw
2018-12-28
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

looks like your in the wrong settings that's just for Cinematic mode.
Go into Advanced settings and i think it's the EXP or Gain settings but it's there.
2018-12-28
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Switzerland

Thanks Strobing_NYC, looks like I missed that "cinematic mode" which is still quite unknown for me. Thanks for your help, I'm still  wondering if it will affect each modes increasing values there? ( tripod, positioning and sport ) anyway I can't change yaw value for cinematic mode though... new settings for yaw endpoint 75 to 125 and Brake down to 75 from 100 default. Attitude is set to 100 max value default, I'm wondering how to set that one now... to be continued... ^^
2018-12-28
Use props
Lolo780
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35122792 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Use Assistant to edit the P mode gyro parameter.  If you like sport mode yaw you can just copy the value over.

2018-12-28
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Switzerland

Thanks Lolo780  for the tip, sadly my assistant has very few menus, I guess I'll have to get what you have in yours  before going editing as shown in the video. I'll keep this for later on ^^
2018-12-29
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Switzerland

I'm looking forward that yaw settings for cinematic mode would be available to increase yaw, doesn't work so far unfortunately As I said before let's wait for next update Folk's... ^^
2018-12-30
Use props
fans7bb0955d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25056 ft
United States

change the EXP and GAIN
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules