Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4k on 4k TV
811 4 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hgv trucker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi All...I have just got a new 4k uhd TV and I wanted to know 'how' to watch my 4k video footage that I have taken with my phantom 4 pro ? When I tried to load the card into a card reader and insert it into the TV usb they would not show up when I tried to view them !! I Think that this may be because the tv manual refers to 'supported file formats : MPEG1 & 2,VOB and MKV. and when I look at the video on my comp. it shows the file format as MOV File (.MOV)..This was a video taken with the 1080 set... Thanks for any help over this...

2018-12-28
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The MOV suffix is a fop to Apple, but you can change the format to produce MP4 in the settings of the aircraft. You might try that first, but in the even it does not work, you can always transcode to one of the formats your TV supports. Try the free Handbrake app.
2018-12-28
Use props
Phantom Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281371 ft
Germany

Hello hgv trucker
You can also convert your MOV File on your PC or Mac with a converter to MPEG 1-2
Just google for MOV to MPEG converter
2018-12-28
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Phantom Pilot Posted at 12-28 17:37
Hello hgv trucker
You can also convert your MOV File on your PC or Mac with a converter to MPEG 1-2
Just google for MOV to MPEG converter

You might do that, but you will be reducing the quality of the video significantly in the process.
2018-12-28
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

Maybe its because this. For example if you are watching 4K video on TV and on Phone it will look better on Phone because the pixels are compressed into small screen.
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules