Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All

looking to grab some thoughts on a DIY camera swap from the Pro to the Zoom, there are loads of vids on the net and it looks pretty straight forward (i understand the warranty implications) it would be hand to have both cameras as once you get the knack of swapping them over it might be handy out in the field (maybe when you are near the car that is as it will be eaiser to use as a workbench)

Ive seen a few now being advertised on ebay and they are from China obviously but was wondering i anyone had tried one yet! Im guessing they are being bought direct from DJI and then being sold on perhaps (when they were meant to be integrated into something) or they are just copies.

They are going for £251 inlcuding shipping to the UK and the seller seems to have high feedbakc and offers returns so Im thinking of taking the plunge, I had the use for it the other day inspecting some roof tiles and a blocked gutter in a slightly gusty area so would have been hand to keep my distance and zoom in, even if the image is not amazing

Id buy from DJI if they were selling them but no one can give and answer or price on it (all I have had is the swap service will arrive soon but I dont want to swap Im happy to pay for the Zoom cam on its own!)

Interested in peops thoughts

2018-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this information. As of the time being, this option is not yet available in our end if you for you to possibly swap the cameras of the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation on where you could possibly purchase the camera. I would recommend paying attention to our website if there will be an update about this situation so that we can swap the camera of the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom without sacrificing the warranty of your aircraft. Thank you for the continued support.
2018-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules