Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P V2.0 YAW DRIFT.
1472 6 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5f0824ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1096339 ft
  • >>>
United States

This has been covered numerous times, and DJI is still silent on this issue!!!! The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is USELESS for shooting stable photos or video with the yaw drift issues that CONTINUE to plague it.

The moderators are incredibly active in other areas of the forum, why not here? The OSMO Pocket forum is lit up with power failures and completely dead $350 units, and almost every comment gets an “im sorry for your experience” or at least a response. Why are we being ignored with our $1500 units? Why is it not a priority?

DJI, YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SITTING HERE WITH VERY EXPENSIVE PAPERWEIGHTS, DO YOU PLAN TO ACT OR RESPOND?
2018-12-30
Use props
fans5f0824ee
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Please see video where drone turns 45 degrees in about a minute, uncommanded.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=110mDfR3aPzxEpuLYpgVa43docB6eGnMF

Just incase the issue is unclear

2018-12-30
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not good, but, be lucky if thats even 10º
2018-12-30
Use props
fans5f0824ee
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 12-30 20:00
Not good, but, be lucky if thats even 10º

I dont give a raw red rats rear-end how many degrees it is exactly, it doesnt sit still.
2018-12-31
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ouch, evidently you did else ya wouldnt have been so specific, but i agree, it shouldnt be doing it.
2018-12-31
Use props
Curt Martini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
United States

I can see this tread is old.
But I am still having this issue. I have done everthing under the sun to calibrate this issue and to no avail.

Someone on another forum opened thia topic yesterday and I can see people are still havong the same issue.

I was wondering if you may have found a fix for this drone drifting.

Only one guy commented that after providing DJI the flight logs did DJI finally rwplace the GPS. This guy has not flown his drone since its return so thw results are inconclusive.
2019-6-18
Use props
fans5f0824ee
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Curt, I am that user I believe, I was quoted for a faulty gps module this june, but then sent a replacement drone that still yawed on its own. After one flight, which i performed flawlessly, that unit was returned. I was then promptly abused and lied to, and told my gimbal was damaged. They charged me $98 for a broken drone that they sent me!!! I sent flight logs, graphs, videos, and all DJI would do is comment on the supposed “broken gimbal”. THEY ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO AVOID MY YAW ISSUE!!!! Every time I mention that regardless of this deceitful damage to the gimbal, the drone is still yawing, I am ignored and just told the standard “you will receive a product that is new or like new, blah blah whatever”. Im now being returned the same drone with the “gimbal repaired”. But not a single thing done about the yawing. They cant fix it. They are incompetent and try to cover that fact with lies.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules