Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO pocket motion time-lapse is not supported in Pro mode
3430 11 2018-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xlear99
lvl.2
United States

I just found if I set the camera in Pro mode the motion path feature is not avaiable to choose. I think it is a very disappointment as I can not pick ISO and shutter speed maually when I shoot the motion timelapse. Usually when I shoot water fall movement I need to set the shutter speed as low as possible to get the blur effect. Now if I need the motion everything is automatially controled by the camera. I dont know why as the djiGO app does allow me to set everything manually while the motion path function is avaiable. Hope dji can provide this possibility in the future.
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback and suggestion with our new product. Your suggestion has been forwarded to our R&D department for future request. Should you have any question, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-30
Use props
lummox
lvl.4
Vietnam

Using a neutral density filter will help achieve this.
2018-12-30
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out this post on HD filters.  While it doesn't use your 'waterfall' example to show the advantage they provide, you can see how slowing the shutter speed can be accomplished.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
Similarly, this YT video from FlytPath reviews AND show a small tutorial of how to get some blur and deal with getting the right exposure.  FWIW, the author has some other videos showing the use of ND filters on other DJI products (quads, etc.).  Hope this helps.  [The 'tutorial' starts around 3:00 if you want to fast forward!]   

2019-1-1
Use props
TT_Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1599610 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is maybe one of the most frustrating pieces of tech/camera I've ever used.
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51342 ft
  • >>>
United States

Because of your post I am double checking my OP.  I’m able to shoot motion timelapse in Pro mode and manual settings.   I can set my white balance, manual shutter controls, iso, and multiple points along a path.   I set it up with Mimo app and press start/shutter release in app and then remove cable from OP.   
2019-1-5
Use props
Xlear99
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf Posted at 1-5 08:04
Because of your post I am double checking my OP.  I’m able to shoot motion timelapse in Pro mode and manual settings.   I can set my white balance, manual shutter controls, iso, and multiple points along a path.   I set it up with Mimo app and press start/shutter release in app and then remove cable from OP.

Thanks for the reply. I think I found it working on my OP too. The histogram window blocks the Path icon so I thought it is not available. One more question: my friend told me he can set the shortest time-lapse interval to 2 sec, but I can only get down to 3 sec. Can you do 2 sec on your OP?
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51342 ft
  • >>>
United States

Xlear99 Posted at 1-5 08:40
Thanks for the reply. I think I found it working on my OP too. The histogram window blocks the Path icon so I thought it is not available. One more question: my friend told me he can set the shortest time-lapse interval to 2 sec, but I can only get down to 3 sec. Can you do 2 sec on your OP?

3 sec is my shortest interval too.  
2019-1-6
Use props
Xlear99
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf Posted at 1-6 06:11

Thanks for the feedback. I still have a couple things not quite sure about the OP operation. 1. I just don't know how to put the focus point other than the center of the frame as no matter where I set the focus point it always jumps back to the center when the recording starts (lock or not lock). 2. I found the video image is very contrasty especially in the shadow area. It blocks the dark details very quickly compared to my iphone footage and it is noisier than the iPhone footage too (ISO 100).

Your comments are appreciated.

2019-1-6
Use props
atort13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1330479 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf Posted at 1-6 06:11

No it's not it's 2 seconds.  
2019-3-8
Use props
fans32c3ab54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

Hi, you can set a 2 second interval, but storing the individual pictures to the Timelapse folder must be disabled first (at least for a straight Timelapse).
2019-3-8
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Xlear99 Posted at 1-5 08:40
Thanks for the reply. I think I found it working on my OP too. The histogram window blocks the Path icon so I thought it is not available. One more question: my friend told me he can set the shortest time-lapse interval to 2 sec, but I can only get down to 3 sec. Can you do 2 sec on your OP?

I hope that shorter intervals of 1 and 0.5 seconds will be added in the next firmware update.
2019-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules