6001 24 2018-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

Hi, I'm selling ​​my Osmo pocket.
Do I have to sign out of my account?
Are there any steps that need to be taken?
Thank you for replay.

2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you need to sell your DJI product. You can either remove the memory card (if you're not selling it with your Osmo Pocket) or format it to your PC. If you're selling it with your mobile device, then you need to sign out and uninstall the app. Just make sure to back up your files if you still need it. The new owner will need to create a DJI account, and he/she just need the proof of purchase for warranty claims. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support
2018-12-31
Use props
astrogirl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18494 ft
Australia

I'm also thinking of selling mine. I feel like its a $600 waste of money for me....does nothing my phone can't do! Since it wasn't released with the features that were advertised. And with the focus problems...I wish I had returned it in the 2 week return window but I only really got to use it new years eve to test it out...
2018-12-31
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

astrogirl Posted at 2018-12-31 20:49
I'm also thinking of selling mine. I feel like its a $600 waste of money for me....does nothing my phone can't do! Since it wasn't released with the features that were advertised. And with the focus problems...I wish I had returned it in the 2 week return window but I only really got to use it new years eve to test it out...

$600 waste of money? Was it so bad that it felt like an additional $250?

What were the missing "advertised" features?
2019-1-1
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm also thinking of selling mine. I feel like its a $600 waste of money for me....does nothing my phone can't do! Since it wasn't released with the features that were advertised. And with the focus problems...I wish I had returned it in the 2 week return window but I only really got to use it new years eve to test it out...

I'm selling mine just because DJI refuses to make the accessories available that I need.  How can you sell a product and not offer the advertised accessories?  It's insane!  Thank God I still have my Hero7.
2019-1-2
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

Finally, I decided to give the pocket another chance. I'll wait for the new firmware update. in any case I will still buy GoPro 7

Here is my latest Osmo Pocket video, the first footage is out of focus, but I decided to use it anyway, some records are overexposed, I'm still learning

2019-1-2
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

2019-1-2
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

miskop Posted at 1-2 07:23
https://youtu.be/jUcmHGX-jiA

Loved the opening sequence.  Really nicely done. With any tool, it takes time and patience to get the best out of them. Loved your conversion of the footage as well. It's the one thing I'm finding difficult to get right.
2019-1-2
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-2 09:10
Loved the opening sequence.  Really nicely done. With any tool, it takes time and patience to get the best out of them. Loved your conversion of the footage as well. It's the one thing I'm finding difficult to get right.

Thanks
2019-1-2
Use props
opnwong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

You paid US$600 for yours!
2019-1-2
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

opnwong Posted at 1-2 16:04
You paid US$600 for yours!

I believe it's $600 Aus
2019-1-2
Use props
saem
lvl.4
Canada

hmmm  I am planning to buy  I think its great very handy I have plan to use this little fellow on a different way since I cant take my mp2 out easy this will do the job the way I am thinking
even if my plan fail its still going to  be very usefull
2019-1-2
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I feel the same for the accessories it sucks that those are not available - also 24€ for delivery (germany) is not really cheap ;/
2019-1-2
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

I think we should be patient and after the holidays it will improve and with the new update, everything will be fine. This is a brand new product that DJI has begun to sell before Christmas. I hope that accessories and new firmware availability will come soon. I understand the all of every user (even I was like that), we want everything right now, but we have nothing to do ,only just wait.Dji makes great products and the Osmo Pocket will surely belong to them. Atleast I hope so . if i'm wrong, i give my Osmo Pocket for free.
2019-1-2
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

trica de Posted at 1-2 23:15
I feel the same for the accessories it sucks that those are not available - also 24€ for delivery (germany) is not really cheap ;/

Which accessories? Now on Amazon it's plenty of accessories. PGYTech mounts, PolarPro and Freewell filters. USB-C -> 3.5" Jack.  
2019-1-3
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Luca Rubino Posted at 1-3 04:37
Which accessories? Now on Amazon it's plenty of accessories. PGYTech mounts, PolarPro and Freewell filters. USB-C -> 3.5" Jack.

the stand with remote connection and the wheel
https://store.dji.com/de/product/osmo-pocket-expansion-kit
2019-1-3
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

trica de Posted at 1-3 05:01
the stand with remote connection and the wheel
https://store.dji.com/de/product/osmo-pocket-expansion-kit

The only accessories you have to wait! Not lucky
2019-1-3
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-4 03:03
shoot.. I had no clue it was suddenly going to drop a video like that in! lol.. well theres some raw footage of it doing what it can as best as I can!

Cool I like it. Don’t stop making videos.
2019-1-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

WayneMHK Posted at 1-2 06:44
I'm selling mine just because DJI refuses to make the accessories available that I need.  How can you sell a product and not offer the advertised accessories?  It's insane!  Thank God I still have my Hero7.

Great at least we won’t have to put up with you whinging anymore, it seems you have problems with all dji products but still continue to purchase them.
2019-1-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

miskop Posted at 1-2 23:51
I think we should be patient and after the holidays it will improve and with the new update, everything will be fine. This is a brand new product that DJI has begun to sell before Christmas. I hope that accessories and new firmware availability will come soon. I understand the all of every user (even I was like that), we want everything right now, but we have nothing to do ,only just wait.Dji makes great products and the Osmo Pocket will surely belong to them. Atleast I hope so . if i'm wrong, i give my Osmo Pocket for free.

Finally the voice of common sense.
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Whilst I agree in principle  any additional functionality in future updates would be a welcomed bonus, to ship the device without its basic advertised features is just plain bad. If the YouTubers hadn’t all shown us these features then it would have been a different story.

But it’s main focus in the hype was the features it does not as yet have enabled. If I knew this I would not have bought the device.

2019-1-6
Use props
miskop
lvl.2
Slovakia

Here is my new video with Osmo Pocket & Mavic 2 zoom.
If you like it, please hit the buttom.
Thanks friends.

4B5797BE-8A4D-4A6A-8B3A-9D9F7D45A702.png
2019-1-14
Use props
B_Gears
lvl.2
United States

Here is a live video I shot with my OP at a Blues Club in Redwood City Ca. I enjoy the OP, it does a fantastic job. The only accessories I use are a Super Clamp and a USB adapter cable to allow me to connect my iPad to the OP.

2019-1-28
Use props
B_Gears
lvl.2
United States

2019-1-28
Use props
edwardyyy
lvl.4
Hong Kong

nice, you can lock the focus and then no more lens breathing effect in the video.
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules