X5 on my osmo.
1082 8 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 937267 ft
United States

I have already contacted tech support an dwaiting fo ran answer... I have an osmo with the x3 mounted.  works fine.  I bought the X5 adapter recently.  I mounted my X5 off my Inspire 1 onto the adapter.  The X5 works fine on the Inspire.
The X3 works fine on the osmo, and on the X5 adapter...
When I turn on the Osmo with the X5, i have control of the gimbal with the controls on the osmo, and with a long touch on the screen in the app.  I have control over iso and aperture and see the exposure changes in auto mode while panning.... but my screen is blank... no video feed and no ability to control shutter.
anyone have any ideas?

2019-1-1
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
United States

2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we have the firmware version of your Zenmuse X5 and the DJI GO app? Could you please clarify if you're getting a live feed when using the Inspire 1? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-1-1
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
United States

I did a firmware upgrade last night to the current one off DJI.   

Live feed does work on the inspire
2019-1-1
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
United States

2019-1-1
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
United States

well unfortunately, like alot of others... I get a hold of tech support, they pass it along to another...and after 3 days still nothing.  2 inspires, multiple cameras, a phantom, and 2 osmos, and I cant get technical support to contact me.  It truly is disappointing.  I'm sorry not one to complain publicly, but this is not good customer support. :-(
2019-1-3
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2
United States

I really cant express enough how disappointed I am with the lack of support, and failure to reply, AFTER being told I would.  
2019-1-6
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you ever get support on this issue?
2019-1-26
Use props
ProvostDrone
lvl.2