Mavic 2 Zoom firmware upgrades
1864 7 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans688fb282
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437411 ft
United States

It appears to upgrade the firmware for the mavic 2 Zoom. I thought it would be really cool using the cordless connection and hitting the firmware update on the tablet but it says can't connect keeps disconnecting. That is originally quite disturbing. Then why have the option. Then I thought I would have application on my tablet and phone  that doesn't work either because it says it won't work with Android  what do they expect us to do and phone so I could update from there with a cord computer
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear with the trouble, with regards to your concern may I ask when you tried to update it does the Remote controller and Aircraft is connected?  However, you may check this video tutorial for the proper set up when updating the firmware through the DJI Go 4 app
2019-1-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Check out my link here it might help you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=176547
2019-1-3
Use props
djiuser_4rRz4OJtQ6Mu
New
Flight distance : 43 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-3 08:32
Check out my link here it might help you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=176547

Good informative video. Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-3
Use props
phildavis\
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4009 ft
United States

djiuser_4rRz4OJtQ6Mu Posted at 1-3 10:00
Good informative video. Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-5
Use props
phildavis\
lvl.1
United States

phildavis\@reaganemail.com Posted at 1-5 08:58

Uh oh my email posted. Cant temove it.
2019-1-5
Use props
Egg Beater
lvl.1
United States

For myself after trying all the various options and methods I picked up on watching a video, it came down to a direct connection to my PC because all other methods failed. I just downloaded the update from the DJI website, which included the program to install on my PC, then launched the shortcut on my desktop. Of course I had to do the aircraft and controller separately. Everything I needed was in the box to make the connection to my PC easy.
2019-1-5
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

You can try to update your drone by connecting your drone to DJI assistant 2 on the computer.

Hope that will work.
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules