708 7 2019-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Hi Folks,
I am looking for recommendations for screen recording software are. I use an iPad min4.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Happy New Year
2019-1-1
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

I use DU screen recorder app, works great on Android, so guess its working in apple too.

cheers
JJB

2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Hopefully, our valued Customer can share their suggestion with the screen recording app. You may also do the usual screen recording on iPad by going to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording. Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. Press deeply on and tap Microphone. Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown. Open Control Center and tap. Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-1
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Your Ipad mini 4 has a built in screen recorder. Swipe the screen from the top right hand side down. The symbol for the recorder is a circle with a dot in it If its not there go to settings on the mini.....control centre......customize controls....scroll down and tap the plus next to screen recording. If it was not on the screen when you first did the swipe down on the mini main screen it will be there now. Hope this helps you...Cheers mate !!
2019-1-1
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

You folks are the best. I had no idea that the iPad had a built in recorder. Thanks again
2019-1-1
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

My iPad air2 didn’t have the screen recorder built in, so I downloaded DU recorder, and now the dot appeared like described in post #4

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-1
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

JJBspark Posted at 1-1 12:30
Hi,

I use DU screen recorder app, works great on Android, so guess its working in apple too.

ya this is the one for the Android users
2019-1-1
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

I am using a desktop video recorder called Joyoshare VidiKit, formally known as Joyoshare Screen Recorder as I recall. It is able to record screen in 1080p with no watermark. But I am not sure whether it supports iPad.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules