Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for sharing this video here in DJI Forum, however, as of the time being, the DJI Mimo app is not yet recommended to be used with our crystal sky. Please pay attention to our website for further updates, thank you.
2019-1-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-1 15:12
Hi. Thank you for sharing this video here in DJI Forum. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any question. Thank you.

No Problem.
2019-1-2
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-2
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

I downloaded and installed DJI MIMO on my CS 7.85" UB without any problem. I was able to connect to OP but USB-C adapter is too short and any movement will disconnected OP. In addition if gimbal hits side wall of CS the gimbal error popup. In my opinion using CS with OP is not very good solution, it may be better when DJI release wireless adapter, still I think it defits the purpose of OP. I will use my Samsung S9 Plus with OP, works very well and still provide very portable solution.
2019-1-2
Use props
fansceed7082
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89852 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve just followed hallmark007’’s instructions downloading the Mimo app onto a Crystalsky (smaller version). I connected it to the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C connector on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket, and the USB-C connector on the Crystalsky. It all seems to work perfectly as far as I can see. Brill!
2019-1-2
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anybody had any luck with getting DJI Mimo to successfully work on the CrystalSky?  I tried loading the v1.0.4 APK and after the initial splash screen, it comes up with a network error.
2019-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

KlooGee Posted at 2-26 08:53
Has anybody had any luck with getting DJI Mimo to successfully work on the CrystalSky?  I tried loading the v1.0.4 APK and after the initial splash screen, it comes up with a network error.

Same as that, not sure if it has any real benefit for me, I just love pocket on it’s own, although framing can sometimes be difficult with these old peepers,  ;+)....
2019-2-26
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-26 09:00
Same as that, not sure if it has any real benefit for me, I just love pocket on it’s own, although framing can sometimes be difficult with these old peepers,  ;+)....

I agree, I really like using it on its own right out of my pocket.  However, sometimes I'd like to be able to use it in a bit more of a formal capacity for use in my videos and being able to monitor and control it with a reasonably sized screen would be very handy.  Of course I can use my phone for that purpose, but its already being used for 18 other things at the same time.  It sure would be nice to be able to use the handy-dandy DJI device thats already running Android....

2019-2-26
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 2-26 09:20
I agree, I really like using it on its own right out of my pocket.  However, sometimes I'd like to be able to use it in a bit more of a formal capacity for use in my videos and being able to monitor and control it with a reasonably sized screen would be very handy.  Of course I can use my phone for that purpose, but its already being used for 18 other things at the same time.  It sure would be nice to be able to use the handy-dandy DJI device thats already running Android....

I have an ‘update failed’ message right after the splash screen which says network error - same as yours I’d guess. The cs sees the pocket WiFi no problem though - very frustrating! I’m using a 7”high brightness unit
2019-7-2
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

fansceed7082 Posted at 1-2 10:23
I’ve just followed hallmark007’’s instructions downloading the Mimo app onto a Crystalsky (smaller version). I connected it to the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C connector on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket, and the USB-C connector on the Crystalsky. It all seems to work perfectly as far as I can see. Brill!

Can I ask where you downloaded the mimo apk? Thanks!
2019-7-2
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Awesome, thanks for sharing.
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules