Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mactormod0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 860085 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"another year over and a new one just begun"
and still no update for all users of the inspire 2. drifting,unstable i do not want to go on, all you people out there with the same problems add to this list.
then with any luck dji will at least try to think about doing something right in 2019. maybe then i could enjoy my inspire 2 again or to quote
"make Inspire great again"
2019-1-2
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't hold my breath since the firmware got progressively worse in the last 6 months. Like you said, we now have almost all sorts of issues you could imagine. From unstable flight, to purple frames when recording raw, unreliable vision sensors, drifting, false warnings, unreliable batteries. I think the one positive thing here is that I can't see it getting any worse from here
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your support and your feedback. I'll forward these concern to the proper department to improve and keep moving to offer a better service. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2019-1-2
Use props
mactormod0
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi natalia
my support for dji is getting smaller every time you bring out new firmware that makes your kit not work (i include the Ronan-s in this ,still does not work), as for your concern i think as a company
this does not exist you are driven buy the yen and nothing else. i have not put my inspire 2 in the air for months i do not trust it. last time i used it it would not fly in a straight line it would not hover without drifting
warnings on the screen every few minutes camera wandering off on its own, rather than your kind understanding i would like a guarantee from dji i that the inspire 2 with the latest firmware is safe for me to fly.
i guess thats not going to happen in a month of sundays, so we as the people who buy this stuff from you are stuck with a very expensive paper weight.............
2019-1-2
Use props
fans41f3800c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

mactormod0 Posted at 1-2 23:23
hi natalia
my support for dji is getting smaller every time you bring out new firmware that makes your kit not work (i include the Ronan-s in this ,still does not work), as for your concern i think as a company
this does not exist you are driven buy the yen and nothing else. i have not put my inspire 2 in the air for months i do not trust it. last time i used it it would not fly in a straight line it would not hover without drifting

Karma is coming to get DJI. Don’t worry!!
2019-1-3
Use props
mactormod0
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi fans
just posted this on ronin-s forum

having the same issue from day one............
guess what i dont have any more issues anymore ,everything works, no drifting no wandering of units own
i have just bought a MOZA AIR 2, it is everything the ronin-s isn't.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules