Flight data will not sync
1113 11 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
Flight distance : 696972 ft
United Kingdom

I Have a Phantom 4 Pro+ and I can not get the flight data to sync via the controller. I keep getting the message "sync flight records failed".
I have wasted a day trying to resolve this. I need these records as I run a professional drone business. I have also tried to manually upload the files via a cable attached to the drone using the DJI asist app but it says it cant get them also. It is so frustrating as I can see them all on the controller. Is there a way of saving them to an sd card???
2019-1-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Think they are having server problems with the sync issue.  
2019-1-2
Use props
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks, You'd think DJI would inform us of that!?!?
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that when syncing the Flight logs make sure you have a good internet connection or try differently if there is. Then please keep us posted whenever still having the issue syncing the Flight data for us to escalate to the developers. Thanks!
2019-1-2
Use props
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have a very good super fast internet connection and have been trying over and over again across several hours. I have just updated to the latest DJI go4 firmware. It still shows 100% syncing but then says syncing data failed.  I have tried to plug the drone into my desktop Mac and upload to the DJI assist app but this doesn’t work either. Syncing via the controller always used to work fine. I need this data for my flight records and logs for my business.
2019-1-2
Use props
kristian.barrasstvcrews
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 13:41
Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that when syncing the Flight logs make sure you have a good internet connection or try differently if there is. Then please keep us posted whenever still having the issue syncing the Flight data for us to escalate to the developers. Thanks!

I have a very good super fast internet connection and have been trying over and over again across several hours. I have just updated to the latest DJI go4 firmware. It still shows 100% syncing but then says syncing data failed.  I have tried to plug the drone into my desktop Mac and upload to the DJI assist app but this doesn’t work either. Syncing via the controller always used to work fine. I need this data for my flight records and logs for my business.
I have been trying again today but still not working. IDS THERE A PROBLEM WITH DJI SERVERS YES OR NO???
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kristian.barrasstvcrews Posted at 1-3 04:45
I have been trying again today but still not working. IDS THERE A PROBLEM WITH DJI SERVERS YES OR NO???

Hi there, thanks for the update please send me some PM providing the  Email address that you use on the DJI Go app and also the Whole logs and Tmp files from DJI GO 4  folder >Document->Logs / Tmp
2019-1-4
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

I also have problems  my HP tablet Shows 107,886 distance 8hrs and shows that is will say all records have been synced. But will not show on my online account. Have logged in and out no Joy.
I also have same with Samsung tablet account shows 131,+  and will show 100% and then will not show on online account .

Thanks
2019-1-5
Use props
Peo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25409177 ft
Sweden

Same here, "Sync failed, Retry" it says
2019-1-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Ditto for me.  Been going on for several weeks.
2019-1-17
Use props
Tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

works fine and fast for me.
2019-1-18
Use props
jeff.breedmedia
lvl.1
United Kingdom