Email address for customer complaints
1709 10 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Czechia

Hi, as the online customer service complaints is designed to put you off making a comp'laint is there an actual address or has anyone had anu success getting past @Jason@ in China that just says ´thank you for your understanding´?
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi PhotographerMarbella, we are so sorry to read on your unpleasant experience , could you please PM me your case number ( CAS ) if you have one? We will see if there is anything we can do for you, Thank you.
2019-1-2
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

Well, I had just written a very detailed explanation which took 20 minutes to get right and the tried to upload a supporting document. However, after choosing the PDF it pops up a warning the only jpeg/gif etc are accepted() then page crashes. Never to be recovered again. See screenshots attached.

This is the sort of thing that really should have been sorted out a long time ago. Its the sort of thing that if you have a complaint or concern drives you mad. You don't really want my question or you would not let this happen, I cannot be the first person who has notified you of this problem.

If you can read the text grayed out in the background then great. If not the next time I have 20 minutes I'll sit down and write again. PLEASE, put the warning of upload types before the page goes into a perpetual uploading and my entire message is lost.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

photographermarbella Posted at 1-2 12:01
Well, I had just written a very detailed explanation which took 20 minutes to get right and the tried to upload a supporting document. However, after choosing the PDF it pops up a warning the only jpeg/gif etc are accepted([view_image]) then page crashes. Never to be recovered again. See screenshots attached. [view_image]

This is the sort of thing that really should have been sorted out a long time ago. Its the sort of thing that if you have a complaint or concern drives you mad. You don't really want my question or you would not let this happen, I cannot be the first person who has notified you of this problem.

Hi photographermarbella, we feel sorry to read your frustrations. If this unit was sent in by your dealer, may we ask for the dealers name? Would it be possible to send us your      
( CAS ) repair case number or your contact info? We can forward this to the appropriate team and see if there is anything we can do to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-2
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

October 15 contact repair centre form list for Spain show on DJI website.

Sent a week later.
13.12.18. asked for confirmation of delivery. presupuesto sent immediately.

20.12.18. told still awaiting detailed budget from DJI.
02.01.19. told still awaiting detailed budget from DJI
02.01.19. The repair of the equipment in the manufacturer must be complete, parts can not be left unrepaired, the manufacturer does not authorize the release of a piece of equipment without repair.
2019-1-3
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

so, that's the timeline. Apart from it taking 2 1/2 months to not get my drone fixed the initial problem was a minor fault on the anti vibration plate which should have taken about 7 days and cost €50. I changed it myself in about 15 minutes with one I purchased online but its rubber bands were pretty poor and I wanted it replaced by a DJI manufactured one. That's all.The presupuesto has NO detail at all, the drone has only surface scratches on the chassis, nothing wrong with the gimbal oir camera. The only option is to replace the whole drone for €400? I also have purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and this make me very worried. There is a very bad connection between Madrid and the DJI repair centre, whoever produced the presupuesto made it up on the spot, €392:91, where does that come from and why? Is it policy NOT to repair drone but replace them at full cost? Does it really take 2 1/2 months to get this sorted. Is the centre in Madrid really just a collection base for DJI Europe repair centre?
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

photographermarbella Posted at 1-3 02:58
so, that's the timeline. Apart from it taking 2 1/2 months to not get my drone fixed the initial problem was a minor fault on the anti vibration plate which should have taken about 7 days and cost €50. I changed it myself in about 15 minutes with one I purchased online but its rubber bands were pretty poor and I wanted it replaced by a DJI manufactured one. That's all.The presupuesto has NO detail at all, the drone has only surface scratches on the chassis, nothing wrong with the gimbal oir camera. The only option is to replace the whole drone for €400? I also have purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and this make me very worried. There is a very bad connection between Madrid and the DJI repair centre, whoever produced the presupuesto made it up on the spot, €392:91, where does that come from and why? Is it policy NOT to repair drone but replace them at full cost? Does it really take 2 1/2 months to get this sorted. Is the centre in Madrid really just a collection base for DJI Europe repair centre?

Hi photographermarbella, sorry for the troubles, we will be forwarding this to the appropriate team and see if there is anything do to help you. Again we appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-1-3
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi, been a while now, ant news from "the appropriate team"?

On Wednesday 2nd January Stockrc in Madrid  wrote (Good afternoon.Today we will ask for the drone back from the manufacturer.A greeting. Dep.Tecnico DJI Store Madrid & Support Center Stockrc Calle Monaco 30 28232 las Rozas (Madrid) Email: Rma@stockrc.com Web: www.StockRc.com)

It's still not returned and I still don't have any answer to you. I understand you have lots of customers but this is pretty poor.
2019-1-16
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi Diana,

I've still not heard a word from either you or stockrc who said on the 2nd of January that they would be sending my drone back. Im trying to run a photography company with 1 drone down and it's very difficult to get anywhere with this. Can you pass this on to an appropriate dept? thanks
2019-1-23
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.dji.com/contact
2019-1-23
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Czechia

Bob Brown Posted at 1-23 12:56
https://www.dji.com/contact

Thanks Bob, been through all of these and had hoped the forum was my last hope if it was a little more public!
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules