555 7 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the Mavic 2 Pro as well as the fly more kit so I have a sorta neat and nice bag for the drone, controller, and small accessories.

But, I also have the googles, MavMount, and an iPad that take along.

I think if I didn't already have the neat cute bag that came with the fly more kit, I'd go out and find a back pack but since I do, I'm torn as to what to do.

What have others done to resolve this inner conflict?

On the topic of bags or back packs, are there any specific suggestions?

2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're offering some types of backpacks that you could use, however, I'm afraid that this wouldn't carry out all of those accessories that you have. Please refer to the link below for further check.

https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=Backpack
2019-1-2
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

The little bag is good for taking out your bird/controller/batteries in a "stealth mode", meaning it look like anything but a drone.
Now when you are carrying around the big backpack/case with all your bits and peices , it looks like a drone case. No stealth mode. Plus it bigger, heavier, bulkier.
Hard case is perfect for traveling to your destination. But then whip out the little black bag with your bird/controller/batteries in it for your daily excursions...
Now, as for the goggles, thats another story....Thats why I use the epson Moverios, smaller, you get to keep your situational awareness, and you get to keep you "Line of sight" to the bird. Not closed in with the goggles...

2019-1-2
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Flycaster Posted at 1-2 10:52
The little bag is good for taking out your bird/controller/batteries in a "stealth mode", meaning it look like anything but a drone.
Now when you are carrying around the big backpack/case with all your bits and peices , it looks like a drone case. No stealth mode. Plus it bigger, heavier, bulkier.
Hard case is perfect for traveling to your destination. But then whip out the little black bag with your bird/controller/batteries in it for your daily excursions...

I, too, wonder what case to drag all of this stuff in (no goggles) but for flying, I already have a ton of carry on, laptop, camera, phone, chargers, cables, etc.  

If I may stray, those Epson Moverios goggles work with the Mavic 2 units?
2019-1-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here’s  my backpack

2019-1-2
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 1-2 17:19
I, too, wonder what case to drag all of this stuff in (no goggles) but for flying, I already have a ton of carry on, laptop, camera, phone, chargers, cables, etc.  

If I may stray, those Epson Moverios goggles work with the Mavic 2 units?

is using a Spark.
is using a Mavic.

I'm thinking about getting a pair of those myself.  If you do, please post and tell us what you think.
2019-1-2
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 1-2 18:15
Here’s  my backpack

[view_image]

Sold!!! :-)

Thanks!