Photos too bright - ZENMUSE X4S
769 8 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

i have been practicing recording videos and snapping photos using the Inspre 2 with the ZENMUSE X4S. the videos are clear. when I am just snapping photos the screen is clear and bright while snapping photos. When I pull the SD card and place it into mu computer all the photos are way too bright but the vidoe is fine. Is there a way too view the photos after taking pictures while the drone is inflight? How do you make adjustments for the photos and not change the videos? I am shooting in the automatic mode.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the trouble. may I ask have you try to Adjust the exposure value? before taking a Photo? And also give a try to lock or unlock the Auto exposure and see what would be the best setting.
2019-1-2
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 11:28
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the trouble. may I ask have you try to Adjust the exposure value? before taking a Photo? And also give a try to lock or unlock the Auto exposure and see what would be the best setting.

Can you look at the photo after snapping it on your device screen? If so how do you do that?
2019-1-2
Use props
fans41f3800c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mosquito Slayer Posted at 1-2 11:34
Can you look at the photo after snapping it on your device screen? If so how do you do that?

There is a small arrow on the right hand side of your app underneath where you select your camera or video settings. Press on that and it will show you the pictures you have taken or video.
2019-1-3
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

fans41f3800c Posted at 1-3 08:25
There is a small arrow on the right hand side of your app underneath where you select your camera or video settings. Press on that and it will show you the pictures you have taken or video.

Thanks, now i can see pictures after taking them.  
2019-1-3
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure the camera EV setting when in STILLS mode is saying 0.0EV then your pictures wont/shouldnt be too bright! Read this - may help - https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-go-4-manual/8/
2019-1-3
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

Aerial-Image Posted at 1-3 11:35
Make sure the camera EV setting when in STILLS mode is saying 0.0EV then your pictures wont/shouldnt be too bright! Read this - may help - https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-go-4-manual/8/

where do you see that, 0.0EV
2019-1-3
Use props
Mosquito Slayer
lvl.1
United States

Okay I got what the 0.0) EV is now. The auto mode does not work, the pictures are way too bright. Trying to adjust in manual mode will not work because when i try to go into manual mode it automatically jumps out of manual mode. I can take still pictures only in S mode with the shutter at around 2000 and the aperture at around 8 and the ISO at 200..  This is the only way i can take a picture that is not too bright. Other people are telling me that the camera needs a firm ware update.
2019-1-3
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If auto does not work then maybe the update for the camera is needed to sort this-
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules