Cannot pay for DJI Care Refresh Express case
2384 7 2019-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans15c2f70b
lvl.1
United States

I sent in my Mavic Pro for a replacement under my DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.  My drone has been shipped and recieved at the GRAPEVINE, TX, US service center.  My case is CAS-2617552-C1C6X6.  My issue is that when I try to pay/create an order I recieve an error 404 message/page not found.  I have tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IOS browsers.   I have called twice to the US customer suport number (818) 235-0789 and I have also contacted the online chat service, but no one has been able to help me.  I need to pay for the replacement service so I can recieve my replacement as soon as possible.

2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry to the difficulties on the payment, could you please provide us the screenshot of the error message with the link included so that we can transfer to our technicians for further analysis? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here for the safety concern.
We will inform the related team to send the quotation manually as soon as possible, please wait patiently, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-2
Use props
fans15c2f70b
lvl.1
United States

80616CEC-104A-4AE3-B027-2DE5379AACEB.png
2019-1-2
Use props
fans15c2f70b
lvl.1
United States

I have already been told once that the quote would be sent to me manually (more than 48 hours ago) but that has not happened.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans15c2f70b Posted at 1-2 19:00
I have already been told once that the quote would be sent to me manually (more than 48 hours ago) but that has not happened.

Sorry to hear that, may I verify if you were promised by our online chat support? We have escalated your case to the higher team to follow up, the team will help you out soon, thank you.
2019-1-2
Use props
fans15c2f70b
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 19:36
Sorry to hear that, may I verify if you were promised by our online chat support? We have escalated your case to the higher team to follow up, the team will help you out soon, thank you.

I was not promised anything by the online chat support.  They told me they could not help me with any thing other than a purchase.  I was promised by the person at the call center that I would recieve an email and I have not.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans15c2f70b Posted at 1-2 19:42
I was not promised anything by the online chat support.  They told me they could not help me with any thing other than a purchase.  I was promised by the person at the call center that I would recieve an email and I have not.

I see, we will make an investigation, no worries, the higher level team is following up your case and will help get it addressed soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, the replacement drone has been shipped out, sorry for the hassles before, hope you will receive it soon, if there is any further problem, please feel free to let us know.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules