2788 5 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to get a duplicate copy of my receipt of purchase for insurance purposes?

Regards,
Tom
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean you're trying to get the copy of your proof of purchase on your Inspire 2? May we know where did you purchase your unit? What specific insurance are you referring about? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-3
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 08:47
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean you're trying to get the copy of your proof of purchase on your Inspire 2? May we know where did you purchase your unit? What specific insurance are you referring about? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.

It's ok and thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it all straightened out.

Regards,
Tom
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dldp-sp Posted at 1-12 06:48
It's ok and thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it all straightened out.

Regards,

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad that seems you were able to sort out your concern. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-13
Use props
djiuser_EeatrZF7Y81y
New

Netherlands

Backstory:
Got my drone for my birthday en we bought it from someone that lives far away and is to far in the past to remember where he lives. He said it came with “refresh” insurance and this was true,

But after a vacation in Iceland I broke it again and now I want to use my travel insurance but they need a proof of purchase but I didn’t get the receipt with it. So is it possible to get a copy off proof of purchase en if so what information is needed to make sure it’s now my property?
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_EeatrZF7Y81y
New

Netherlands

Backstory:
Got my drone for my birthday en we bought it from someone that lives far away and is to far in the past to remember where he lives. He said it came with “refresh” insurance and this was true,

But after a vacation in Iceland I broke it again and now I want to use my travel insurance but they need a proof of purchase but I didn’t get the receipt with it. So is it possible to get a copy off proof of purchase en if so what information is needed to make sure it’s now my property?
2019-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules