o(^-^)o
Avian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89301 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi all
Pls help?

I saw the tutorial about the story mode and got excited awaiting delivery of my Osmo Pocket.

Just to find out that when I downloaded the app and switch the Osmo to my iPhone. There is no story mode available? Can anyone shed some light why?
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Avian. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

DJI have decided not to release it yet. Despite it being on all their promo videos.
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Story Mode is in my version updated from the Apple App Store.   As I indicated in my other post:  Story Mode is accessible through the app home screen.  Tap on the [+] at the bottom of the screen.  You'll be taken to a screen that allows you to select a video or photo and a series of Story formats.
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 07:51
Hello and good day Avian. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.

I believe you are unfamiliar with the content of the release.  Story Mode is included in the Apple App Store version of Mimo
2019-1-3
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 13:11
I believe you are unfamiliar with the content of the release.  Story Mode is included in the Apple App Store version of Mimo

Yes.......us android user's were scammed by all of DJI's promo video's of the Pocket's pre-release.We should be able to sue for false advertising........a huge android class action lawsuit!What do ya think android peeps???
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 13:11

Hi, thanks for your notification. As DJI Stephen mentioned, the story mode is not yet included with this new application version. No worries, this would be cascaded to our valued customers like you when this story mode will be available in the future. For further details in regards to this new update, please refer to the details below. Hope this information will provide further clarification regarding this inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

* Adds 7 stickers to Editor.
* Adds 2 templates to My Story.
* Binds Osmo Shield to Osmo pocket for comprehensive support.
* Improves overall performance.
* Adds switch on the product tutorial
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 16:52
Hi, thanks for your notification. As DJI Stephen mentioned, the story mode is not yet included with this new application version. No worries, this would be cascaded to our valued customers like you when this story mode will be available in the future. For further details in regards to this new update, please refer to the details below. Hope this information will provide further clarification regarding this inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

* Adds 7 stickers to Editor.

My error, completely.  Thank for the 'gentle' correction ;-)  I misread (and quite honestly I don't really care about Story Mode!)
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KEN5423 Posted at 1-3 16:46
Yes.......us android user's were scammed by all of DJI's promo video's of the Pocket's pre-release.We should be able to sue for false advertising........a huge android class action lawsuit!What do ya think android peeps???

I was in error and misunderstood My Story for Story Mode.
2019-1-3
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

KEN5423 Posted at 1-3 18:37
You chinese really think us Americans are moron's dont you???You play us as idiots you f#cks!We supply your economy beyond any other country on the planet!You chinese companies are liar's and cheat's.Class action lawsuit!

Wow, chill out man. I'm just as annoyed as anyone else about the missing features, but it's hardly the fault of the DJI forum team.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 18:21
My error, completely.  Thank for the 'gentle' correction ;-)  I misread (and quite honestly I don't really care about Story Mode!)

Hi, you're most welcome. Please let us know if you need our assistance as well. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-4
Use props
Avian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89301 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Story mode as per promo videos is not on the app. Not on IOS or Android. There are story modes in the app when clicking on the + sign...but most has its own text (with Chinese...I think...)text as well. Which defies the point of a story mode..
So i guess we wait for future updates?
2019-1-4
Use props
fans872fcd74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27838 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 07:51
Hello and good day Avian. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have the exact date when will the story mode on the DJI Mimo will be released. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.

Then why the hell do you advertise it on the website? I’ve been trying it like an idiot when it’s not even on the app.
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules