DJI Phantom 4 Pro new battery dead
576 3 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artform
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6873 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I just recently purchased brand new Phanton 4 Pro from one of the ebay seller with over 42,000 feedbacks.

The thing is that the battery is dead, not working, not charging, nothing... I asked the seller to replace it but it refuses to do that.

So my question is there any other way (instead of returning the drone) just get a battery replacement from DJI? I also messaged to the DJI Support team but still no answer from them.

Any suggestions, please? I wanna keep the drone.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day artform. Congratulations on your new DJI Phantom 4 Pro and I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the battery of your new DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Since this issue had happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support during business hours for us to help you and give you the proper resolution for this issue.

2019-1-3
Use props
artform
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6873 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 11:09
Hello and good day artform. Congratulations on your new DJI Phantom 4 Pro and I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the battery of your new DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Since this issue had happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support during business hours for us to help you and give you the proper resolution for this issue.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen, yeah,  I messaged to DJI team, I hope to get it sorted soon ! Thanks
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

artform Posted at 1-3 11:15
Hi Stephen, yeah,  I messaged to DJI team, I hope to get it sorted soon ! Thanks

You are very much welcome artform. Please keep us posted on the said issue. For us to help you further and thank you for the quick reply. Happy new year.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules